Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
These nikkas gloating over the possibility of drafting Chase when they passed on Justin Jefferson last year and they still have no QB :mjlol:

It's ridiculous :mjlol:

Eagles LITERALLY had the worst thing happen to them that can possibly happen in the NFL...you trade a bunch of picks for a guy then you pay him and then right when you owe him a massive amount of money he becomes so bad you got to bench him and play a rookie qb...

That sets you back 5 years :mjlol:

Don't even know if Jalen is good...they just know he is better than the worst starting qb in the league :mjlol:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess the Cowboys should never draft another cornerback. :mjlol:

Some of you nikkas asinine logic. :mjlol:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's ridiculous :mjlol:

Eagles LITERALLY had the worst thing happen to them that can possibly happen in the NFL...you trade a bunch of picks for a guy then you pay him and then right when you owe him a massive amount of money he becomes so bad you got to bench him and play a rookie qb...

That sets you back 5 years :mjlol:

Don't even know if Jalen is good...they just know he is better than the worst starting qb in the league :mjlol:
Franchise suicide

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.

Look at this shyt. Complete and utter lack of awareness man. “Watch the film” yea nikka I’m watching RBs blow by you constantly, I’m watching TE blow by you constantly, I’m watching centers completely take you away from a play, I’m watching you play a fake a tough guy every Sunday, I’m watching you celebrate a ball being over/under thrown like you got the game winning INT in the SB. That’s what the fukkin film shows me. I fukking hate him.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

Look at this shyt. Complete and utter lack of awareness man. “Watch the film” yea nikka I’m watching RBs blow by you constantly, I’m watching TE blow by you constantly, I’m watching centers completely take you away from a play, I’m watching you play a fake a tough guy every Sunday, I’m watching you celebrate a ball being over/under thrown like you got the game winning INT in the SB. That’s what the fukkin film shows me. I fukking hate him.

Lowkey Jaylon been bringing the fukkery since he got here :mjlol:

Dude is the stereotypical meat head football player who completely lacks self awareness :mjlol: