duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Dak isn't an over $30M QB.:beli:

Dude consistently throw behind receivers or way over receivers heads. :beli:

Don't do what the Jaguars did. :beli:

Do I think Dak is worth 30 million a year...nope...

Do I think the going rate for QB's who had a great statistical season...showed improvement...is still young...and can get a lot better is 30 million...yep...

shyt 30 million is the low end...

Who is the quarterback that we can get through trade or in the draft that is going to be better than Dak Prescott next year...

I think their is a chance the Panthers move on from Cam and he is a free agent...would you rather have Cam than Dak...

I think their is a chance the Bucs move on from 30 for 30...would you rather have 30 for 30 than Dak...

Either Foles or mustache dude won't be on the Jags next year...would you rather have Foles or mustache dude than Dak...

Cause those are realistic options

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I'm not gonna argue who is better but Jimmy G isn't WAY better than Dak. He's just not.
Jimmy G way more clutch this year than Dak (see 9ers games against Saints, Cards and Rams), however Jimmy G has a much better team, all around good running game, game planning and coaching whereas he doesn't have to always do much and his team can still win even if he has a bad game unlike Lamar.

Dak had some clutch GW drives last season but all he did this season was beat up on bad teams like Skins and Giants. He not even running anymore like he used to do and seem slower than in the pastand heavy footed. He just not the one to get our team to the SB unless EVERYTHING is perfect and A1 around him...and I mean EVERYTHING.

With saying all that...we need to franchise him or give him that $30M deal again and nothing more. Really with his talent level...he worth $25-28m and that's being generous with how much he needs around him to be somewhat successful. And I'm the type who roots for black QBs and I gotta say that about Dak. We gotta keep him for at least another year since we don't have a viable replacement.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX

Do I think the going rate for QB's who had a great statistical season...showed improvement...is still young...and can get a lot better is 30 million...yep...

Who is the quarterback that we can get through trade or in the draft that is going to be better than Dak Prescott next year...

I think their is a chance the Panthers move on from Cam and he is a free agent...would you rather have Cam than Dak...

I think their is a chance the Bucs move on from 30 for 30...would you rather have 30 for 30 than Dak...

Either Foles or mustache dude won't be on the Jags next year...would you rather have Foles or mustache dude than Dak...

Don't let this last year fool/cloud your overall judgement of Dak.

The training wheels were on for him the first 3 years in the offense and this year they decided to let it rip.

I think any QB would look better in an offense that isn't asked to do much. Dak may have improved (goes through progressions better) but he still is inaccurate OFTEN, doesn't run when you need him to and yes, I do think you can take a QB and tone them down and get similar production.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
And whenever Jeff Heath misses games the Dallas cowboys defense is worse without him...particularly the secondary...

Jeff Heath out against the Bills? How the defense look and how the secondary play ?

Jeff Heath out against the Bears? How the defense look, and how the secondary play ?

Jeff heath BACK against the Rams? How the defense look, and how the secondary play ?
Cole Beasley ate the Bills game, would ate more with Heath in the game

Secondary wasn't bad against CHI, a scrambling QB is what did us in

Goff been ass, that ain't nothin' to hang your hat on

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

Whats up with this short term stuff with Dak. Who the heck cares about just next year? This is about years in the future too. The going rate argument is junk imo. Just because team a was stupid we should be stupid too when we don't think dude is worth it? That logic don't even make sense. Lastly this who can we get that can be better next year claim is just crazy. We could get a top pick but that doesn't guarantee they'll be better than Dak but that shouldn't stop us from trying since Dak is just average. Not you but some people acting like this dude some next level talent we'd be getting rid of. Imagine if KC was using that same logic regarding who's going to be better next year they would've never got Mahommes. I know we can draft a bust too but I'm just tired of the scared logic people are using. We should trade up and get whoever they think is the best QB available where they can trade up to and ft Dak. They aren't going to do this but that's what they should do and maybe we can have a Chargers situation if Dak really improves.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dak threw for 30/11 4900yds last year and is 40-24 in his 4 seasons here. With bad coaching. He isnt going anywhere and he shouldnt. There isnt a better alternative out there. For some reason you dudes think elite qb's just fall out of thin air. Doesnt work that way. You should be able to win with a qb of dak's caliber.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Don't let this last year fool/cloud your overall judgement of Dak.

The training wheels were on for him the first 3 years in the offense and this year they decided to let it rip.

I think any QB would look better in an offense that isn't asked to do much. Dak may have improved (goes through progressions better) but he still is inaccurate OFTEN, doesn't run when you need him to and yes, I do think you can take a QB and tone them down and get similar production.

So who we getting that better?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
For the majority of people who say that their team should move on from their starting QB, just where exactly are you expecting their replacement to come from? It’s a top 3 QB draft and the free agents out here aren’t moving the needle, so you’re better off just riding with what you have for at least one more year.

Teddy ain’t that good is more of a product of the NO/Sean Peyton offense and no one knows how Newton will be coming off his shoulder and foot injury.

It’s exactly how a lot of lower tier QBs end up getting drafted higher than they should be.

Last edited:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Dak threw for 30/11 4900yds last year and is 40-24 in his 4 seasons here. With bad coaching. He isnt going anywhere and he shouldnt. There isnt a better alternative out there. For some reason you dudes think elite qb's just fall out of thin air. Doesnt work that way. You should be able to win with a qb of dak's caliber.
fukk Alex Smith Jr. I wish this nikka was full white so nikkas could be real on this site. If Dak was full cac more people would tell the truth about this Andy Dalton on a better team ass nikka. Y'all mention them bullshyt numbers that we know this nikkas was stat padding like a mother fukker to get. How good was that nikka against good teams?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
bruh Im saying what else can you ask for? 99.4 passer rating? Maybe not top 5 but top 15 at the worst.
Bruh I'm saying you can't be watching the games esp against better competition. Top 15 isn't worthy of top 5 money no matter how many other teams stupidly did such.