Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Stat padding

He did all his “work” against the horrible deadskins, giants, Lions, and stat-padded in the Packers, Bills, and Bears games.

He averaged 358 ypg in all of these games.
That's why anybody using these stats as the reason we should keep,this dude I'm convinced aren't watching the games and or they just want duke because he's black.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk Alex Smith Jr. I wish this nikka was full white so nikkas could be real on this site. If Dak was full cac more people would tell the truth about this Andy Dalton on a better team ass nikka. Y'all mention them bullshyt numbers that we know this nikkas was stat padding like a mother fukker to get. How good was that nikka against good teams?
Lol i used to be a critic of Dak probably more than anyone on this site. But you're full of shyt if you sit here and say dude hasn't dramatically improved as a qb. I'm not saying he's elite but hes good enough to be a franchise qb. We saw him beat a truly elite QB in the playoffs last year and yall were silent as shyt then. That alone kills the good team argument. And I'm definetly not buying the stapadding argument cause that holds no merit. He put big numbers against teams like the packers, Bill's, Vikings, etc. Yes they were in comeback efforts but if more qb's could stat pad themselves to 31/10 and 5000yds you bet damn well they would. It's not easy period. And yall still havent listed 1 viable replacement...not a single one. I'll wait.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Stat padding

He did all his “work” against the horrible deadskins, giants, Lions, and stat-padded in the Packers, Bills, and Bears games.

He averaged 358 ypg in all of these games.

Agree...I wanted and still want Dak to be successful but he just not the one to elevate his teammates aeound him and to get Cowboys to SB. Everything has to be ideal around him and that's not feasible with the cap situation.

I'm not here for empty stats and yards after the game been over. Too many low scoring games in the Dak era as well...and I'm not including Dak's second year games without Zeke. Look at how he didn't get it done this year against Saints (against a backup throwing 7yd flea flickers), Packers (score was 3-31 at one time), Jets, Pats, Bills, and Bears. Scoring 10 against Saints and 9 against Pats with Zeke playing is not nearly enough points and the constant 3 and outs and settling for FGs just ain't it. Dak isn't the only issue with the players but he is part of it.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
It's actually a valid argument. Which available qb is better than dak right now?
Statistically? Not many

Arm talents? Plenty. That's my stance. Dak isn't a world beater, he can't even make all the throws. You give someone who is accurate a running game and don't ask them to do too much and they'll have similar if not more success than Dak.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think yall are wasting time honnestly. Dak is atleast coming back this year whether we like it or not :yeshrug:

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
Statistically? Not many

Arm talents? Plenty. That's my stance. Dak isn't a world beater, he can't even make all the throws. You give someone who is accurate a running game and don't ask them to do too much and they'll have similar if not more success than Dak.
Throw some names out there.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Lol i used to be a critic of Dak probably more than anyone on this site. But you're full of shyt if you sit here and say dude hasn't dramatically improved as a qb. I'm not saying he's elite but hes good enough to be a franchise qb. We saw him beat a truly elite QB in the playoffs last year and yall were silent as shyt then. That alone kills the good team argument. And I'm definetly not buying the stapadding argument cause that holds no merit. He put big numbers against teams like the packers, Bill's, Vikings, etc. Yes they were in comeback efforts but if more qb's could stat pad themselves to 31/10 and 5000yds you bet damn well they would. It's not easy period. And yall still havent listed 1 viable replacement...not a single one. I'll wait.

How u say he dramatically improved when his best year was his rookie year? Dude was making throws that he cant even make since. Thats a fukking fall off. Just because he may had a slightly better year then the crap year he had last year doesnt mean he's "improving".

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I guess I'll be full of shyt then because that wack ass nikka hasn't improved dramatically. Lay off that shyt. If he's good enough to be a franchise QB so is Alex Smith, Kirk Cousins, Andy Dalton too then. I'm tired of this bulls but he beat Russell Wilson or any other QB dumb shyt. Stop parroting what these dumb ass nikkas on tv say. This isn't no tennis match fam. I've been said this nikka average so that quiet shyt is a lie and also silly if he plays good why would I shyt on him just because? You're not making sense. Maybe you're too broke but this nikka is a stat padding king esp that fukking GB nikka. Get off Daks dikk. Only like 2 teams in history have came back from the deficit we were down in that game you really think we were coming back? nikka please.

This viable replace is Dak dikkeater talk for I want to keep a this fukking plug ass nikka at QB. I've already posted what they should do but if you nikkas just want to cape for this average nikka because he black do so but don't hit me over the fukking head with we need the exact nikka to replace Dak like the shyt works like that.

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
I bet y'all would back up the Brinks truck for Deshaun Watson even though he had some real stinkers this past year, and takes two unnecessary sacks for every highlight reel play he makes