Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dak isn't the best but he is FAR from trash...

Some of you must literally not watch any other football game other than the cowboys...cause it aint no way you could have watched Phillip Rivers or Jaimis Winston or Mitchel Trashbiscuit or The 49ers qb with all the r's and p's in his name or whoever the fukk even played qb for the bengals or Tom Brady this year and think any of those dudes are remotely close to being as good as dak...

Dak isn't an over $30M QB.:beli:

Dude consistently throw behind receivers or way over receivers heads. :beli:

Don't do what the Jaguars did. :beli:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
:mjtf:

Jimmy G is WAY better than Dak

His performance against the Saints alone prove this

That is literally the best game he had all year...

You want to talk about that Washington game where he couldn't throw for a 160 yards and couldn't complete 13 passes? Of course not...

You want to talk about that Ravens game where he couldn't throw for 175 yards? Of course not...

You want me to post all the games were Jimmy couldn't throw for 20 completions...couldn't throw for over 200 yards...and couldn't throw for one touchdown?

Then you want to explain to me how doing that multiple times makes him better than Dak?

Dak put up record setting numbers TWICE against a team Jimmy couldn't even complete 13 passes against or even put a touchdown on the board against...

But because he closed his eyes and Eli'd the ball down the field ONE TIME against the saints he better than Dak...

You don't like him breh cool just say you don't like him...its perfectly okay to not like someone :russ:...I don't much care for Dak either but aint no way to get a qb on this team better than him so it is what it is...

Jimmy G balled out against the saints that is cool if we had him we would have won that game...although...if we had him we would have also taken them 2 L's to the redskins cause 12 completions and 9 points wasn't going to be enough for us :russ:

Some of you guys just need to watch some other quarterbacks play...cause there are some qb's in this league that i could have sworn was better than Dak...but then after watching them play this year...:scust:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
That is literally the best game he had all year...

You want to talk about that Washington game where he couldn't throw for a 160 yards and couldn't complete 13 passes? Of course not...

You want to talk about that Ravens game where he couldn't throw for 175 yards? Of course not...

You want me to post all the games were Jimmy couldn't throw for 20 completions...couldn't throw for over 200 yards...and couldn't throw for one touchdown?

Then you want to explain to me how doing that multiple times makes him better than Dak?

Dak put up record setting numbers TWICE against a team Jimmy couldn't even complete 13 passes against or even put a touchdown on the board against...

But because he closed his eyes and Eli'd the ball down the field ONE TIME against the saints he better than Dak...

You don't like him breh cool just say you don't like him...its perfectly okay to not like someone :russ:...I don't much care for Dak either but aint no way to get a qb on this team better than him so it is what it is...

Jimmy G balled out against the saints that is cool if we had him we would have won that game...although...if we had him we would have also taken them 2 L's to the redskins cause 12 completions and 9 points wasn't going to be enough for us :russ:

Some of you guys just need to watch some other quarterbacks play...cause there are some qb's in this league that i could have sworn was better than Dak...but then after watching them play this year...:scust:
nikka you have to be trolling right now :gucci:

When they played the Deadskins, it was a damn monsoon outside :gucci:

Dak had a similar game in 2017 against the same team :gucci:

14 for 22 143 yards 0 TDs 0 Ints :scust:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't franchise him. I would do what the Yankees did to Jeter. I would let him test the open market.

But if I they do use the tag, i would sign Marriota regardless and have him as the backup.
Dude is trash. If a team benches you so they can make the playoffs, I don’t want your sorry ass anywhere near Dallas. We got to stop taking other teams trash, especially at AB. t*ts never worked for us. Ryan leaf, Weeden, Bledsoe,

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
nikka you have to be trolling right now :gucci:

When they played the Deadskins, it was a damn monsoon outside :gucci:

Dak had a similar game in 2017 against the same team :gucci:

14 for 22 143 yards 0 TDs 0 Ints :scust:

What year is this...

So you telling me Jimmy G is the qb Dak was two years ago :jbhmm:

Cause when I look at his overall production its similar to the numbers Dak put up two years ago

Against the Vikings...Jimmy G completed 11 passes...had one touch down and one pick...

But they won 27 - 10

Do you think if Jimmy G came to Dallas and completed 11 passes for one touchdown and one pick...we could win that game?

Could we win against any team in the nfl if our qb completed 11 passes for one touchdown and one pick?