Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't say a big upgrade but that nikka is clearly better
Nigguh do you know what a light year is:stopitslime:. Honestly they’re both the same to me. Woods made about as many plays as Heath. Heath done put a lot more nigguhs out the game than woods. I guarantee a we is more fareful of Heath over the middle than Woods.

damn my nigguh, you got me defending Jeff fukking Heath :hhh::snoop:. I wouldn’t be opposed to spending a first on safety. Matter of fact, all our premium picks need to be defense.

Last edited:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Nigguh do you know what a light year is:stopitslime:. Honestly they’re both the same to me. Woods made about as many plays as Heath. Heath done put a lot more nigguhs out the game than woods. I guarantee a we is more fareful of Heath over the middle than Woods.

damn my nigguh, you got me defending Jeff fukking Heath :hhh::snoop:. I wuodnt be opposed to spending a file at in safety. Matter of fact our premium picks all need to be defense.
Woods was hittin' across the middle too. Knockin' the ball out, gettin' flagged and more importantly, not taking his teammates out. Every time I see Woods on a tackle, he's going for the ball as well. Those are just his natural instincts. Safeties are better when a good safety is across from them, Woods haven't had that luxury and plays well and covers well as the single high safety. Only knock I have on Woods is he's dropped picks, (he said 4).

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Woods was hittin' across the middle too. Knockin' the ball out, gettin' flagged and more importantly, not taking his teammates out. Every time I see Woods on a tackle, he's going for the ball as well. Those are just his natural instincts. Safeties are better when a good safety is across from them, Woods haven't had that luxury and plays well and covers well as the single high safety. Only knock I have on Woods is he's dropped picks, (he said 4).
what are you trying to say Heath hits are dirty?

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know why people keep thinking Dallas is a contender because of the coaching change.

They wasted Dak's entire rookie contract. If they sign him and Cooper to a lucrative deal, they will have to let people go on defense. and may not be able to upgrade via free agency.

Cowboys are not a contender because Dak is trash.

Cowboys should franchise him for season. So, McCarthy can see that he ain't it and move on.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

Cowboys should franchise him for season. So, McCarthy can see that he ain't it and move on.

I wouldn't franchise him. I would do what the Yankees did to Jeter. I would let him test the open market.

But if I they do use the tag, i would sign Marriota regardless and have him as the backup.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I saw Woods come in the box, hit Barkley and cause a fumble. I saw Jeff Heath come in the box and get in a foot race with Barkley for 60 yards, the very next play.

To say Woods isn't as good as Heath is crazy he is light years better.

And whenever Jeff Heath misses games the Dallas cowboys defense is worse without him...particularly the secondary...

Jeff Heath out against the Bills? How the defense look and how the secondary play ?

Jeff Heath out against the Bears? How the defense look, and how the secondary play ?

Jeff heath BACK against the Rams? How the defense look, and how the secondary play ?

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

Dak isn't the best but he is FAR from trash...

Some of you must literally not watch any other football game other than the cowboys...cause it aint no way you could have watched Phillip Rivers or Jaimis Winston or Mitchel Trashbiscuit or The 49ers qb with all the r's and p's in his name or whoever the fukk even played qb for the bengals or Tom Brady this year and think any of those dudes are remotely close to being as good as dak...

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Dak isn't the best but he is FAR from trash...

Some of you must literally not watch any other football game other than the cowboys...cause it aint no way you could have watched Phillip Rivers or Jaimis Winston or Mitchel Trashbiscuit or The 49ers qb with all the r's and p's in his name or whoever the fukk even played qb for the bengals or Tom Brady this year and think any of those dudes are remotely close to being as good as dak...
:mjtf:

Jimmy G is WAY better than Dak

His performance against the Saints alone prove this

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
The fact that Dallas is still talked about so much is:scusthov: the media is obsessed with the Cowboys.

I turned on fs1 to get takes on the Astros scandal, and they were talking about the cowboys :snoop:
You really think Skip or Shannon watches baseball? :mjlol:

If you want any type of coverage on the Astros scandal, MLB Network is where to go. None of the other networks will come close.