Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Ya'll think shyt sweet until the Giants are playing TOP and having Daniel Jones manage games until he gets a grasp of the offense

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Garrett should've left the first chance he could. By him staying, the Jones family had total control over him.

He was in a contact year and couldn't even call his own plays.

And the first coach they hire already has more power than Garrett ever got.

When he came to dallas he was just happy to be there. When he got promoted he was just happy to be the head coach.

But he never made demands.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Garrett should've left the first chance he could. By him staying, the Jones family had total control over him.

He was in a contact year and couldn't even call his own plays.

And the first coach they hire already has more power than Garrett ever got.

When he came to dallas he was just happy to be there. When he got promoted he was just happy to be the head coach.

But he never made demands.

Garrett was never leaving cause he knows he isn't good enough to get a head coaching job on his own.

The cowboys also knew this and that is why they did shyt like not let him call his own plays in a lame duck year.

McCarthy has more power than Garrett because McCarthy is viewed as a real nfl head coach where Jason Garrett is viewed as another one of Jerrys dumbass kids leaching off Jerry...

shyt the Garrett family owes every single red cent they have ever made to Jerry Jones...

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
And who the fukk is Xavier Woods to be on all these shows talking about why they went 8 - 8 :gucci:

His agent and/or publicist deserves an award...

All this camera time for a safety who isn't even as good ad Jeff Heath :gucci:

The fact that Dallas is still talked about so much is:scusthov: the media is obsessed with the Cowboys.

I turned on fs1 to get takes on the Astros scandal, and they were talking about the cowboys :snoop:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
And who the fukk is Xavier Woods to be on all these shows talking about why they went 8 - 8 :gucci:

His agent and/or publicist deserves an award...

All this camera time for a safety who isn't even as good ad Jeff Heath :gucci:
I saw Woods come in the box, hit Barkley and cause a fumble. I saw Jeff Heath come in the box and get in a foot race with Barkley for 60 yards, the very next play.

To say Woods isn't as good as Heath is crazy he is light years better.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw Woods come in the box, hit Barkley and cause a fumble. I saw Jeff Heath come in the box and get in a foot race with Barkley for 60 yards, the very next play.

To say Woods isn't as good as Heath is crazy he is light years better.
Woods ain’t no big upgrade over heath, that niguh must be your cousin:russ: