Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
All I know is he wouldnt be fumbling as much :unimpressed:

Pollard having way more 20 yd runs in way less carries is a very telling :unimpressed:
In very limited playing time, give him the bell cow role that Zeke has had his first four years and we’d be having a different conversation :unimpressed:

At least he'd hold on to the ball and he'll wear down the defense which would help in the 4th quarter. The thing is Henry was available in the 2nd. We could've used the 4th pick on Ramsey
So Zeke ain’t been doing that his entire career till this lost season, that’s what you telling me? :unimpressed:

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
im just glad jerry had the roof open for the fans, to let that stench out the stadium. I didnt care about this game or season. im not going to let this team kill my vibe when the season was over once #4 went out. I just poured me some Woodford Reserve double oak bourbon grab my flat head cigar chilled

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
In very limited playing time, give him the bell cow role that Zeke has had his first four years and we’d be having a different conversation :unimpressed:

So Zeke ain’t been doing that his entire career till this lost season, that’s what you telling me? :unimpressed:
So Zeke should gets credit for being trash because he was a bell cow his first four years? :mjtf:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im just glad jerry had the roof open for the fans, to let that stench out the stadium. I didnt care about this game or season. im not going to let this team kill my vibe when the season was over once #4 went out. I just poured me some Woodford Reserve double oak bourbon grab my flat head cigar chilled

:dead:

93 til

Superstar
Daps

Where did I say he never did? He just hasn't been the same since he got paid.

Even then

Ezekiel Elliott
Ezekiel Elliott Stats | Pro-Football-Reference.com

Derrick Henry
Derrick Henry Stats | Pro-Football-Reference.com

Zeke has 3x as many fumbles as Henry over the course of their career

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
[QUOTE="Self_Born7, post: 40005267, member: 13629"]im just glad jerry had the roof open for the fans, to let that stench out the stadium. I didnt care about this game or season. im not going to let this team kill my vibe when the season was over once #4 went out. I just poured me some Woodford Reserve double oak bourbon grab my flat head cigar chilled[/QUOTE]
:bryan:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Sewell, Parsons, or Surtain :yeshrug:

We arent getting Fields so our only hope is for Wilson to keep balling. Jerruh sure does love his cac QBs :mjpls:
Bengals losing out and getting Sewell. No use mentioning anymore unless he slips during evals or someone jumps him. This is a deep LT draft.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Jags

Jets

Patriots

Panthers

Bengals

Falcons

Chargers

Broncos

49ers