Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
u know good and well 99% of the people in here were :krs: at that pick.

it was a good short term investment but he should’ve only lasted thru his rookie contract. When Zeke was drafted, they had a 4 year window.
And you don’t do short term investments with a top 10 pick. Especially top 5. That’s why I say it wasn’t smart.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
We be on Coop’s ass, but that energy needs to be focus towards Zeke.

The absolute most disappointing player this season.
I've got energy for both. Do you know how embarrassing it was to see Cowboys fans celebrate Coop finally showing up in a road game last week?

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
If it was me, I could not care less. I wanted these jokers to lose and they have fulfilled that obligation. Their team sucks as well but we suck more and I’ll gladly hand this sorry division to them this season.
Yea I want them to win it the most, because I do not want them getting Fields or Wilson

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
If it was me, I could not care less. I wanted these jokers to lose and they have fulfilled that obligation. Their team sucks as well but we suck more and I’ll gladly hand this sorry division to them this season.
The good thing about these division Ls is we're ruining draft position for the Giants and Skins. Both teams desperately need a QB.

93 til

Superstar
Daps
For all you Derrick Henry nikkas please tell me exactly how he would look behind this makeshift ass, cream puff ass offensive line as of today? :unimpressed:

At least he'd hold on to the ball and he'll wear down the defense which would help in the 4th quarter. The thing is Henry was available in the 2nd. We could've used the 4th pick on Ramsey