Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Anybody blaming this year on anyone not named Jerry Jones is crazy.

Jerry Jones is the sole reason this team will continue to flounder in mediocrity. He loves it in mediocrity! As long as HE (Jerry) gets to run the show and the boys are profitable, it will NEVER change.

why do you think Fat Garrett was hired? Because he lets Jerry continue to run the show. How you get hired, but can’t hire your own OC? You think a REAL HC letting someone else dictate hires?

get used to this brehs, we will NEVER see another Parcells type coach while Jerry alive. The McCarthy's and Garrett’s of the world will be our “men.” You know, the “yeah, go ahead, it is YOUR team” types.

Glad we lost yesterday but also sad because I know we won’t do anything smart with that top 3-5 pick. Prob draft a RB
or WR with it. Look for starters on day 3 of the draft and day 22 of FA, the Cowboys way:stopitslime:

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
It's a money issue. They have to stick with Jaylon and Zeke. They make too much not to. Like Wentz in Philly, the Eagles can't come off him for another 2 years without losing over 80 million. Jerruh paid em. Gotta play em
So you telling me this sports pain will not end?

:mjcry:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Yup. He's been at the top of my shyt list on offense most of the season tbh. Never.pay.a.running back.big money.

they paid Marion Barber :manny:

Ironically, they didn’t pay the back who breaks the teams single season rushing record.

There is no method to Jerry’s madness. One excuse would be Jerry doesn’t want to let go of players picked in the first round. But they let Byron walk.

I guess he wants players that make headlines. Good or Bad.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they paid Marion Barber :manny:

Ironically, they didn’t pay the back who breaks the teams single season rushing record.

There is no method to Jerry’s madness. One excuse would be Jerry doesn’t want to let go of players picked in the first round. But they let Byron walk.

I guess he wants players that make headlines. Good or Bad.

I loved Marion so I would have paid him too :francis:

Problem is our GM thinks the same way as a fan :snoop:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
RB that high is never a need. It was simply not a smart pick.

u know good and well 99% of the people in here were :krs: at that pick.

it was a good short term investment but he should’ve only lasted thru his rookie contract. When Zeke was drafted, they had a 4 year window.