Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Breh they the same player. Even played together in college.

One is being used correctly, while the other is MIA. Not because of his own doing, but because his coaches just don't have a clue. :francis:

It’s not that they don’t have a clue, Jerry Jones isnt going to allow anything less than Zeke getting his touches.

And the crazy part is Zeke routinely takes himself out of games for rest breaks. So he act like he don’t even want to be out there half the time. Doesn’t put in the work to stay on the field. shyt is disgraceful.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
We need at least 10 new starters next year.
Zeke, Jaylon, Snake, Brown, XWoods, Crawford, Lewis, and Antawn Woods are sucking the life out this franchise

All of them need to be gone. Zeke definitely wont be, but id really consider reducing his snaps significantly and giving them to pollard. 3.9 yards per carry AND leading the league in fumbles? Yea im good on that.

Antwaun Woods and Tyrone Crawford got absolutely bullied up the middle. I promise to not take this defense seriously until they treat the tackle positions seriously.

Aside from the int, Jaylon was getting ran over by Gibson and Barber ALL night

Jourdan Lewis...Penalty Machine. Hes a mental midget that has poor technique and grabs the receiver way too much (smitty told us this when we drafted him)

Xavier Woods sucks man. Cant tackle, takes poor angles, and sucks in coverage.

I have always been against paying Dak, but this season makes it even more obvious that it will be a mistake. I cant stomach seeing these bums on my team week in/out suck the energy put this franchise

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Zeke, Jaylon, Snake, Brown, XWoods, Crawford, Lewis, and Antawn Woods are sucking the life out this franchise

All of them need to be gone. Zeke definitely wont be, but id really consider reducing his snaps significantly and giving them to pollard. 3.9 yards per carry AND leading the league in fumbles? Yea im good on that.

Antwaun Woods and Tyrone Crawford got absolutely bullied up the middle. I promise to not take this defense seriously until they treat the tackle positions seriously.

Aside from the int, Jaylon was getting ran over by Gibson and Barber ALL night

Jourdan Lewis...Penalty Machine. Hes a mental midget that has poor technique and grabs the receiver way too much (smitty told us this when we drafted him)

Xavier Woods sucks man. Cant tackle, takes poor angles, and sucks in coverage.

I have always been against paying Dak, but this season makes it even more obvious that it will be a mistake. I cant stomach seeing these bums on my team week in/out suck the energy put this franchise
I hate Trystena yet....the backups are worse.

I hate Garrett yet.....his replacement is seemingly worse.

Septum Ring's extension hasn't even kicked in yet.

This is also the worst dline draft in a decade.

This is a nightmare.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I hate Trystena yet....the backups are worse.

I hate Garrett yet.....his replacement is seemingly worse.

Septum Ring's extension hasn't even kicked in yet.

This is also the worst dline draft in a decade.

This is a nightmare.
We are going to have to bottom out these next two seasons but im telling yall, Will McClay is overrated. Idk if I want him in charge of drafting DTs

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
We are going to have to bottom out these next two seasons but im telling yall, Will McClay is overrated. Idk if I want him in charge of drafting DTs
fukk it bring back Larry Lacewell. We already know Jerry runs every hire through him anyways.

YCCNEHOFZLK34GW5CXBVJEGLQE.jpg

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I knew Fat Mac was a garbage hire from the jump.

Troy had our fanbase gassed up with the “he’s the best hire they could have made” talk. Nonsense.

We ain’t forget the fake punt earlier this year either, dikkhead :pacspit:

This season has been the absolute worst 4th down play calling I’ve ever seen from a team. Disgusting.

Basketball season can’t come soon enough. I just sit and watch Cowboys games with the :hhh: face the entire time these days.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Hell im just happy travon diggs is actually good, means we dont have to draft another replacement. Right now we should be in full evaluation mode for guys we can keep :yeshrug:
There is something poisonous in the DB room bruh. Chido and Lewis are both oafs. Almond Brown is a bum but he gives effort. Woods is hit or miss. None of them play with confidence and swagger. Idk what the hell happened to Lewis, but he's regressed every season. I don't want these dudes affecting Diggs. I hate to admit it but I'm already starting to see signs of that cancerous loser shyt affecting Lamb, don't need it happening to Diggs too. :mjcry:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
McClay is the only decent thing in that front office. CeeDee Lamb, Stephon Diggs, Vander Esch when he's actually on the field, Dak, Pollard. Just about ALL of our guys worth any note came from the draft.

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I have major issues with the 4th down play calling, I have no problem with the aggression...but passing on 4th and inches? :hhh:

You got a $90 million battering ram for a RB, give him the rock in those situations.....then sit his ass down on the sidelines while Pollard gets to cook.

Also, I will continue to side-eye this coaching staff the same way I did during the last regime when we saw how Donovan Wilson balled out each time he had the opportunity in presason only to be inactive on the sideline afterwards. They finally gave breh some burn and he has been the only consistent dawg not named Diggs in the secondary. Yes, he fukks up from time to time, but I can live with the growing pains of a young player on this horrid defense...

My point is let Bradlee Anae and Reggie Robinson get some PT because at this point what the fukk we got to lose seeing these 'veterans' stink it up game after game.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have major issues with the 4th down play calling, I have no problem with the aggression...but passing on 4th and inches? :hhh:

You got a $90 million battering ram for a RB, give him the rock in those situations.....then sit his ass down on the sidelines while Pollard gets to cook.

Also, I will continue to side-eye this coaching staff the same way I did during the last regime when we saw how Donovan Wilson balled out each time he had the opportunity in presason only to be inactive on the sideline afterwards. They finally gave breh some burn and he has been the only consistent dawg not named Diggs in the secondary. Yes, he fukks up from time to time, but I can live with the growing pains of a young player on this horrid defense...

My point is let Bradlee Anae and Reggie Robinson get some PT because at this point what the fukk we got to lose seeing these 'veterans' stink it up game after game.

It's a money issue. They have to stick with Jaylon and Zeke. They make too much not to. Like Wentz in Philly, the Eagles can't come off him for another 2 years without losing over 80 million. Jerruh paid em. Gotta play em