Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not my narrative dumbass, it's what everyone says about him.
I don't care what everyone says I judge players on objective measures. He has been one of the best receivers in the league the last few years and it's not up for debate. He top 5 in most stats this year with bum qb's half way thru. Use logic, not emotion.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Question, why do yall want Zach Wilson?

Dude plays no one...Ive never even seen him play..not even interested in seeing him..lol

Dont get desperate guys..media overblows shyt

Yall shytted on Herbert ,but like Zach?

Lol
I kind of want them to keep developing Garrett. He looked decent. He made throws that we haven’t seen. That sideline throw to Lamb at the end of the game is a Brady-ish throw. Most QBs wouldn’t be able to keep that a catchable ball even though he’s wide open. He leads wide receivers. That’s something I saw him do a lot on Sunday and something we don’t see enough off regularly

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I kind of want them to keep developing Garrett. He looked decent. He made throws that we haven’t seen. That sideline throw to Lamb at the end of the game is a Brady-ish throw. Most QBs wouldn’t be able to keep that a catchable ball even though he’s wide open. He leads wide receivers. That’s something I saw him do a lot on Sunday and something we don’t see enough off regularly
True but the only thing is that teams gonna figure out his habits and adjust accordingly. But yes that throw to Lamb was a beauty.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True but the only thing is that teams gonna figure out his habits and adjust accordingly. But yes that throw to Lamb was a beauty.
That’s any qb. Keep developing him. They let him throw the ball and one thing about him is he can make defenses pay for bad coverages or mistakes because he was reading the defense. He looked smart and competent out there. I’m sorry yeah our offensive line isn’t good but if you struggle to have a solid passing game with our weapons you aren’t a nfl qb. His passes wasn’t skipping on the ground...

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I don't care what everyone says I judge players on objective measures. He has been one of the best receivers in the league the last few years and it's not up for debate. He top 5 in most stats this year with bum qb's half way thru. Use logic, not emotion.
Bold is rich coming from you who put a you're mad smilie because I didn't agree with him on his football bae Dak. FOH.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They should be giving Gilbert the rest of the games. We can develop him and if he looks good enough trade him as an asset.

jerry lacks vision as a gm. We have weapons on offense if we can make this dude look like a decent starter. Maybe we can get a 5th or better for him.

Dude fukked up the value of our top 5 picks saying we won’t take a qb. You want to be unpredictable with your choice so teams can get desperate and forced a trade up with you.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
There are rumblings about Chido. Some people in management thought he could've come back sooner and was milking his injury situation.

My guess is Chido doesn't want to play in Dallas and doesnt want to risk hitting the market with linger health issues.

To me that's some bytch shyt. And I wouldn't be surprised if he was one of those snitches in the locker room.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
There are rumblings about Chido. Some people in management thought he could've come back sooner and was milking his injury situation.

My guess is Chido doesn't want to play in Dallas and doesnt want to risk hitting the market with linger health issues.

To me that's some bytch shyt. And I wouldn't be surprised if he was one of those snitches in the locker room.
Good, he can be gone :camby:

Folks forget he got benched in that Philly game last season for giving 0 effort out there

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

Where did you hear this?

I always thought the snitch was Chido or Lewis.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Stupid reasoning for not wanting to play. No team is going to care about your injuries unless it’s a serious injury like a acl, tendon Achilles or something deliberating . It hurts more that he’s not paying because now a team goin ask what happened this year and if he says nagging injury kept me they’re too to think he’s soft. He definitely not goin get a great contract off that.

Anthony brown value is goin up because he’s got back on the field as Worley left and our pass defense is getting better.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m cool with awuzie gone. I didn’t want the complete trio of woods Lewis and brown back. We seen that for 3-4 years. I’m cool on that I thought Lewis could replace scandrick as the nickel back but he can’t hold a candle to scandrick at that position. Not saying much but brown has been the most consistent so bring him back on a market value meaning Nothing more than 2 million.