Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Stupid reasoning for not wanting to play. No team is going to care about your injuries unless it’s a serious injury like a acl, tendon Achilles or something deliberating . It hurts more that he’s not paying because now a team goin ask what happened this year and if he says nagging injury kept me they’re too to think he’s soft. He definitely not goin get a great contract off that.

Anthony brown value is goin up because he’s got back on the field as Worley left and our pass defense is getting better.

Brown is under contract next year so it don't matter. Lewis and Chido won't be. Which speaks to the quality of their talent. In the past, Players in Dallas would play well in a contract year because they knew Jerry Jones would reward them.

But I guess after what happened to Byron Jones and what they are currently doing with Dak, players are realizing that won't fly anymore.

:francis:it would be crazy if Lewis or Chido get resigned, after they let Jones leave though.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
These are actual Dallas sports writing making these ridiculous comments :snoop:

David: You never want to judge too soon with draft classes, but yes this one certainly looks like it might be special. The Cowboys draft pretty well just as a general rule. People don't realize it, but that 2018 class is looking pretty nice right now, with Leighton Vander Esch, Connor Williams, Michael Gallup, Dalton Schultz and Cedrick Wilson all playing important roles for this team. But if this current class keeps producing at the level we're seeing, it might be the best group since the 2016 class that brought us Dak and Zeke.

Rob: The 2018 draft produced three starters with the first three picks (Leighton Vander Esch, Connor Williams, Michael Gallup) and three more players who have earned rotation spots (Dorance Armstrong, Dalton Schultz, Cedrick Wilson). If this year's class can match that, they'll be in good shape. CeeDee Lamb has a chance to be a star, obviously, and getting him at 17 will always boost the overall grade. It's way too early to draw conclusions about the entire class, but yeah, it's definitely got some potential.

2018 draft class is ass. If Gallup was that nice, they wouldn't have drafted Cee Dee to begin with... OR give up a 1st round pick for Cooper. Connor Williams is starting, but he shouldn't be. LVE cant stay healthy, Armstrong rarely gets snaps, Wilson is garbage, and Schultz, didn't get any playing time until the starter got hurt, which makes him a back up.

So how was that draft class special :mindblown:

And it's way to early to judge this draft class. Gallimore couldn't take fat ass Poe's job. Weeks went by with Poe getting all the snaps.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

KBXG.gif

93 til

Superstar
Daps

David: You never want to judge too soon with draft classes, but yes this one certainly looks like it might be special. The Cowboys draft pretty well just as a general rule. People don't realize it, but that 2018 class is looking pretty nice right now, with Leighton Vander Esch, Connor Williams, Michael Gallup, Dalton Schultz and Cedrick Wilson all playing important roles for this team. But if this current class keeps producing at the level we're seeing, it might be the best group since the 2016 class that brought us Dak and Zeke.

Rob: The 2018 draft produced three starters with the first three picks (Leighton Vander Esch, Connor Williams, Michael Gallup) and three more players who have earned rotation spots (Dorance Armstrong, Dalton Schultz, Cedrick Wilson). If this year's class can match that, they'll be in good shape. CeeDee Lamb has a chance to be a star, obviously, and getting him at 17 will always boost the overall grade. It's way too early to draw conclusions about the entire class, but yeah, it's definitely got some potential.

2018 draft class is ass. If Gallup was that nice, they wouldn't have drafted Cee Dee to begin with... OR give up a 1st round pick for Cooper. Connor Williams is starting, but he shouldn't be. LVE cant stay healthy, Armstrong rarely gets snaps, Wilson is garbage, and Schultz, didn't get any playing time until the starter got hurt, which makes him a back up.

And it's way to early to judge this draft class. Gallimore couldn't take fat ass Poe's job. Weeks went by with Poe getting all the snaps.

That 18 class is :huhldup:

Gallup is the only one worth resigning and he might end up traded. I felt like my intelligence was insulted reading that. Must've been written by Jerry himself

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

If we are being real, the 16 and 17 draft classes aint looking to hot neither

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
This is what Jerry Jones thinks about Jaylon Smith

"We don't have a player out there that doesn't have things that he doesn't want to improve on and can be better," said Cowboys owner/general manager Jerry Jones. "But, boy, I'm glad we got him. He's one of our cornerstones and he'll get better and better and better."

This is what you say about a rookie. Or a 2nd year player.

This is his 3rd year playing. Not including a redshirt season. So he's been in the NFL for 5 seasons. :mindblown:

And Jerry Jones is talking about him like he's a fukking rookie :pacspit: which is why I want that fakkit to fukking DIE!

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This is what Jerry Jones thinks about Jaylon Smith

"We don't have a player out there that doesn't have things that he doesn't want to improve on and can be better," said Cowboys owner/general manager Jerry Jones. "But, boy, I'm glad we got him. He's one of our cornerstones and he'll get better and better and better."

This is what you say about a rookie. Or a 2nd year player.

This is his 3rd year playing. Not including a redshirt season. So he's been in the NFL for 5 seasons. :mindblown:

And Jerry Jones is talking about him like he's a fukking rookie :pacspit: which is why I want that fakkit to fukking DIE!

Lol called Jerry a fakkit

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Raiders fans frustrated with Maliek Collins. Dude started every game he’s been active for and has no sacks or tackles for losses. One qb hit:russ:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Raiders fans frustrated with Maliek Collins. Dude started every game he’s been active for and has no sacks or tackles for losses. One qb hit:russ:

Jay Ratliff was the last DT they paid premium money for. And he was actually playing out of position as a NT in a 3-4.

Teams keep thinking Dallas is loaded with talent year in and year out but it's all hype.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jay Ratliff was the last DT they paid premium money for. And he was actually playing out of position as a NT in a 3-4.

Teams keep thinking Dallas is loaded with talent year in and year out but it's all hype.
He was a beast there though. Never seen undersized NT generate a push like he did. I dunno why the relationship soured at the end of his tenure here but he was a beast once he started starting for us. Was he a Parcells or Jones pick?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
He was a beast there though. Never seen undersized NT generate a push like he did. I dunno why the relationship soured at the end of his tenure here but he was a beast once he started starting for us. Was he a Parcells or Jones pick?

It soured because playing NT took years off his career and cost him money in the end becasue he got way fewer sacks playing in that defense . Parcells drafted him, but he was forced to play him sooner becasue of injuries. I think he was meant to play defensive end but he ended up playing NT becasue of injuries. Then he got stuck there becasue he played so well.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It soured because playing NT took years off his career and cost him money in the end becasue he got way fewer sacks playing in that defense . Parcells drafted him, but he was forced to play him sooner becasue of injuries. I think he was meant to play defensive end but he ended up playing NT becasue of injuries. Then he got stuck there becasue he played so well.
Dominant linemen get paid, period. Jerry paid him twice. One thing we all know is Jerry takes care of his homegrown players. He was one of the highest paid DT at one point
I remember him battling injuries before he left. I vaguely remember reading Jerry said during the week to him, we need you and he flipped out.

He’s a football player. He played ten years. By the time he left the cowboys he played 7-8 season. He maxed out on his career. DT that get sacks get paid especially at the NT position because that’s not really expected out of them.