Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If we cant get one of the QBs or Penei then trade down and go all defense and sign Dak :yeshrug:
Y’all better hope Jerruh ain’t as pressed for Fields or Lawrence as you jokers are because if he is then it’s a possibility he’ll trade up to get him and then we lose draft capital. I was listening to a podcast about that possibility. Jerruh will trade draft picks if he thinks the team is right there.

y’all love those QBs so much you be willing flit give up resources for them?

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all better hope Jerruh ain’t as pressed for Fields or Lawrence as you jokers are because if he is then it’s a possibility he’ll trade up to get him and then we lose draft capital. I was listening to a podcast about that possibility. Jerruh will trade draft picks if he thinks the team is right there.

y’all love those QBs so much you be willing flit give up resources for them?

I don’t know how I feel about that :francis:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t know how I feel about that :francis:
Yeah I was listening and heard that discussion . I heard it before but this went into detail as Jerruh isn’t heading into next season without a true win. If Dak and him can’t come to agreement he will go after fields or Lawrence and he will get them. The price for trading up for QBs seems to be at least two first day pick and a second day pick. That’s what we got for Brady Quinn when Cleveland Wanted him. That’s what San Diego got for eli

NFL Draft: A brief history of recent trade-ups for quarterbacks in Round 1

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
2 reasons why Dallas has sucked at drafting defensive players.

1. They try to pick players that fit a particular system instead of picking the best player available. That's the TJ Watt isnt a Cowboy. If a coach cant find a way to use a player like Watt, then he shouldn't be coaching.

2. The overreach when it comes to players who's draft status dropped due to injury concerns off field issues or simply becasue they went to a small school and was barely scouted.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That trade up possibility is huge. After Monday night, i dont think we’re catching the Jets. I have doubts we’re catching the Jaguars.

the Jaguars are interested in Dak. They can take Dak and trade down for for our 1st 2nd and and 4tb rounder and still take Zach Wilson if they wanted.

zach Wilson will be there in the late first or 2nd. Round

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scust:

Yall wanna trade Gallup and have this pansy as our #1 :scust:
He's way better than gallup and one of the best receivers in the league. Yall dudes too emotional. Who gives af about the demeanor of a receiver when they are getting the job done every week. Basically harvin marrison.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No way we can’t get a guy in the second round to replace him :snoop:
Man it’s a players on the market who can replace Jaylon. He’s not a hard replacement at this point. This guy is playing the most important role on the defense but has no instincts.
It’s like promoting Stevie wonder to be the driver for the president.

Nolan and the staff actually decided the Mike position wasn’t. For Jaylon but that nigguh is the most durable of the linebackers so they had no choice. We need to move in from this core of linebackers period. I watch linebackers make spectacular plays every weekend and then have to watch Jaylon in the open field fukk up every play he can make.

I wish we would’ve gave rolando McClain a chance.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
From what I hear, Jerry is just a figurehead, a gm in title only. Basically the Junior Soprano of this operation and Stephen is Tony Soprano. Jerry hasn’t made any real roster decisions in the last last decade . Bargain shopping is strictly his sons strategy aka Mr.we-like-what-we-wave.

Jerry is a spender. He’ll put us in caphell if he had his way. Jerry if he ran things would’ve took on that proposal for adams. He would’ve signed Thomas.

jerry hasn’t made a move for this team since the 2000’s. He gets phased or voted out everytime. From what I heard his last influence roster move was Greg Hardy.

so if it’s somebody you want to win the barrel at, it should be Stephen.
This is 100% wrong

How can nikkas consider themselves a fan of this team and not know what the fukk is going on :mjtf:

go to 13:55 in this video.

Stephen wants to trade down and Jerry essentially tells him NO and takes Connor McGovern.

Tony Soprano would NEVER

Last edited:

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
That trade up possibility is huge. After Monday night, i dont think we’re catching the Jets. I have doubts we’re catching the Jaguars.

the Jaguars are interested in Dak. They can take Dak and trade down for for our 1st 2nd and and 4tb rounder and still take Zach Wilson if they wanted.

zach Wilson will be there in the late first or 2nd. Round
I agree with most of what you said except the bolded.
:sas1:
Them scouts be salivating over them average ass white QBs, hell even the GMs over rate the shyt outta them white QBs. He'll be long gone by pick 15.

Source: Daniel Jones, Josh Allen, Rosen, Trubisky, Goff, Wentz, Bortles, Tannehill, Jake Locker, Blaine Gabbert, and Christian Ponder.