Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I called it

smiths contract is incentive based. The fact that he’s taken off plays leads me to believe he don’t give a fukk no more and will probably bounce. He will command around $10 million per on the open market, and Dallas won’t be able to afford it, and if I were him I wouldn’t take a discount.

Seattle supposedly offered a 4th or 5th round pick, I would’ve pushed for a 3rd rounder but supposedly they didn’t even ask.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I called it

smiths contract is incentive based. The fact that he’s taken off plays leads me to believe he don’t give a fukk no more and will probably bounce. He will command around $10 million per on the open market, and Dallas won’t be able to afford it, and if I were him I wouldn’t take a discount.

Seattle supposedly offered a 4th or 5th round pick, I would’ve pushed for a 3rd rounder but supposedly they didn’t even ask.

I agree with not trading Smith. Unless you got offered a 3rdround pick, remember Seattle is a top 5 team. A 4th from them is a glorified 5th round. Aldon might’ve pushed them to top3

Another thing that bothers me is Jerry and Stephen are out of touch with player relations and it’s been that way for years. Why would they assume Aldon is endeared to this team or franchise. Why do they always think somebody is goin to give them a hometown discount? it’s beyond annoying to keep hearing that term with this franchise. This is a business. A short life business at that. These players understand that.
DLaw spit it out tot he. When he told them there cap issues are their problem, not his, pay him what he’s worth/earned.

They should be skeptical of anybody who signed a discount contract for them. Those guys usually do it as insurance because of a lingering condition or a bad work ethic or they’re in the twilight of their career. Brady did it because his wife makes ore than the richest NFL player.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Give Aldon Smith the best opportunities to get the most sacks so we can get another great comp pick like we did with Quinn who I’m glad we didn’t resign because he was terrible at run support.

New England took advantage of the comp pick system for years. They would constantly take guys in trades in their last year and build them up and let them walk.

Last edited: