Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Y’all better hope Jerruh ain’t as pressed for Fields or Lawrence as you jokers are because if he is then it’s a possibility he’ll trade up to get him and then we lose draft capital. I was listening to a podcast about that possibility. Jerruh will trade draft picks if he thinks the team is right there.

y’all love those QBs so much you be willing flit give up resources for them?
Yep

There is no too high of a price for a true Franchise QB. Both of them are going to be superstars in this league, depending on where they go.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all better hope Jerruh ain’t as pressed for Fields or Lawrence as you jokers are because if he is then it’s a possibility he’ll trade up to get him and then we lose draft capital. I was listening to a podcast about that possibility. Jerruh will trade draft picks if he thinks the team is right there.

Anybody that would do this is a flat out idiot. We talk about the lack of talent on this team and the holes. We cant afford to give up assets for a qb that likely wont perform better than then qb we have now. That's peak stupidity.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

What are you talking about? We fukking suck. We a win from the Jags away from fields and a couple of late season fukk ups from the Jets from the 1st pick. You talking like we pick 10 or some shyt.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are you talking about? We fukking suck. We a win from the Jags away from fields and a couple of late season fukk ups from the Jets from the 1st pick. You talking like we pick 10 or some shyt.
They fukking suck more!!!

@BlueHeffner better put some respect on Juniors name. Soon as he went away nobody had respect for that jersey crew anymore.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Fake news. It’s getting old hearing about Amaris body language.

he has the same body language regardless of the situation. Check his Instagram. Same facial expression no matte the event.

he’s the kawhi Leonard of the nfl. All I know is he produces 1000 yards and 10 tds and pro bowls.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fake news. It’s getting old hearing about Amaris body language.

he has the same body language regardless of the situation. Check his Instagram. Same facial expression no matte the event.

he’s the kawhi Leonard of the nfl. All I know is he produces 1000 yards and 10 tds and pro bowls.
Legit dont understand how dudes can complain about him. He's been elite since he's been here. He has been great this year.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you even watch the games? Amari is notorious for not showing up on the road. The biggest knock on him has always been his inconsistency.
He's been better on the road actually this year. But that's irrelevant, dude is not inconsistent. The numbers or eye-test just doesnt support that narrative. He's no different than elite recievers like julio and Beckham that have unproductive games time-to-time due to the gameplan and opponents focusing on him.

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
He's been better on the road actually this year. But that's irrelevant, dude is not inconsistent. The numbers or eye-test just doesnt support that narrative. He's no different than elite reciever like julio and Beckham that have unproductive games time-to-time due to the gameplan and opponents focusing on him.
Alright bruh you're just trolling at this point.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Question, why do yall want Zach Wilson?

Dude plays no one...Ive never even seen him play..not even interested in seeing him..lol

Dont get desperate guys..media overblows shyt

Yall shytted on Herbert ,but like Zach?

Lol

Last edited: