Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I'm about tired of Jerry too but....:picard:

most teams that are bad for years, go thru multiple GM’s, coaches and philosophies.

jerry Jones has been a constant for the entire time. So dealing with his bullshyt for almost 30 years wears on you. I hate him. I would poison his food if I could get away with it. All he does to take money and waste peoples time. fukk that fakkit ass cac. He need to die a slow and painful death.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
most teams that are bad for years, go thru multiple GM’s, coaches and philosophies.

jerry Jones has been a constant for the entire time. So dealing with his bullshyt for almost 30 years wears on you. I hate him. I would poison his food if I could get away with it. All he does to take money and waste peoples time. fukk that fakkit ass cac. He need to die a slow and painful death.
Damn bruh but u got some points. He has wasted a lot of our player's careers.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps

Over sports? Come on now breh

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gilbert gotta go :camby:

:ufdup: Dalton better come out looking like Matt Cassel
Tanking ain’t a one step process. Still gotta hit on the draft pick and the hardest position to evaluate correctly is the QB position.

think back to Dak draft and how many QBs was takened before him and he turned out to be the best QB of his class. What was it 8 QBs takened before Dak?

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From what I hear, Jerry is just a figurehead, a gm in title only. Basically the Junior Soprano of this operation and Stephen is Tony Soprano. Jerry hasn’t made any real roster decisions in the last last decade . Bargain shopping is strictly his sons strategy aka Mr.we-like-what-we-wave.

Jerry is a spender. He’ll put us in caphell if he had his way. Jerry if he ran things would’ve took on that proposal for adams. He would’ve signed Thomas.

jerry hasn’t made a move for this team since the 2000’s. He gets phased or voted out everytime. From what I heard his last influence roster move was Greg Hardy.

so if it’s somebody you want to win the barrel at, it should be Stephen.

• Dap
Reactions: L68

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Every time I listen to Jerry Jones voice when he speaks about the Cowboys I can’t help but wish death upon him.

1. have a heart attack
2. Die in a fiery plane crash
3. Head on collision with a tractor trailer

I want him to just die. He can die in his sleep. Just go to bed tonight and just don’t wake up. The world would be a better place.

4. struck by lighting
5. A bullet to the head
6. COVID 19? Why can’t he just contract it. I would volunteer to get infected and take my chances if he was guaranteed to die from it.

fukk Jerry Jones. fukk his son. I would duck his daughter. fukk his grandkids, fukk everyone who co-signs this walking piece of shyt. :pacspit:

Relax lol

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
From what I hear, Jerry is just a figurehead, a gm in title only. Basically the Junior Soprano of this operation and Stephen is Tony Soprano. Jerry hasn’t made any real roster decisions in the last last decade . Bargain shopping is strictly his sons strategy aka Mr.we-like-what-we-wave.

Jerry is a spender. He’ll put us in caphell if he had his way. Jerry if he ran things would’ve took on that proposal for adams. He would’ve signed Thomas.

jerry hasn’t made a move for this team since the 2000’s. He gets phased or voted out everytime. From what I heard his last influence roster move was Greg Hardy.

so if it’s somebody you want to win the barrel at, it should be Stephen.

nah. That’s bullshyt. Some of the same dumb roster moves and draft decisions they made after Jimmy Johnson left in the mid 1990’s, are still being made to this day. It was Jerry Jones decision to draft Lamb.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah. That’s bullshyt. Some of the same dumb roster moves and draft decisions they made after Jimmy Johnson left in the mid 1990’s, are still being made to this day. It was Jerry Jones decision to draft Lamb.
Nope the draft is a collaborative effort. It’s been that way for years. Lamb was on their board, not just Jerry’s. And it was a good pick IMO. He’s been more than productive.

Jokers angry at a rookies on pace for 1000 yards and 10 tds:mindblown:. I like bpa strategy.
We don’t want to live another Ellis>Moss scenario

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Tanking ain’t a one step process. Still gotta hit on the draft pick and the hardest position to evaluate correctly is the QB position.

think back to Dak draft and how many QBs was takened before him and he turned out to be the best QB of his class. What was it 8 QBs takened before Dak?
That’s fine.

I just don’t want to see this garbage team go on a pseudo run and finish 5-11 or some shyt.

This dumpster fire organization needs embarrassing losses and the pitiful finish it deserves.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drafting LAMB was smart. He was the BPA. And the defensive choices we were looking at at 17 have all looked terrible. Lamb will be a pro bowler for 5-7 years, and could end All pro. You don't pass on that kind of talent.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guarantee the EAGLES are sick they didn't trade up to grab Lamb. He's the best WR in the class.

Also, I think Lamb was a Jerruh pick. I think Stephen wanted Chaisson.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Nope the draft is a collaborative effort. It’s been that way for years. Lamb was on their board, not just Jerry’s. And it was a good pick IMO. He’s been more than productive.

Jokers angry at a rookies on pace for 1000 yards and 10 tds:mindblown:. I like bpa strategy.
We don’t want to live another Ellis>Moss scenario
Parcells wanted Spears but Jerry overruled him and took Ware, and Jerry wanted Manziel but Stephen made him take Martin.