Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Jones are in different territory with Dak right now. McCarthy got a good look at Dak, we don't know what he thinks about him. Also, we are having a terrible season and have lots of holes. I'm sure Jerruh and Stephen never thought they would have a shot at the number 1 or 2 pick, and could grab Lawrence or Fields possibly.

If they draft Fields, and move on from Dak, they save 40 million, and can spend that money all over the defense and O-line. Plus will have high draft picks every round to fill holes. They won't get this opportunity again.
This ain't madden. Doesnt work like that. If we let all of our free agents walk (including dak) we'll have around 30m in cap room after signing the draft picks. In order to bring in top-tier talent you HAVE to overpay. We saw how this strategy worked out for the giants and eagles after they won the super bowl....it didnt, and it rarely does. You got to set the foundation through the draft.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Theyve made it abundantly clear what they're gonna do with dak. Yet folks just plug their fingers in their ears cause they dont want to hear it. The sooner yall accept it the easier it will be on yall :mjgrin:
Yeah they've made it sooooo clear he's still not signed even though they've been saying he's the one for the last two fukking years. Who really is putting their fingers in their ears? Funny how some believe anything if it fits their narrative even though the actions don't match the words. Dudes happy being average just to see representation in a biracial smfh.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah they've made it sooooo clear he's still not signed even though they've been saying he's the one for the last two fukking years. Who really is putting their fingers in their ears? Funny how some believe anything if it fits their narrative even though the actions don't match the words. Dudes happy being average just to see representation in a biracial smfh.
They offered 35m over 5 years. Nothing more needs to be said. :umad:
He's the QB for the foreseeable future. You might just need to find a new team.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Ignore him. Hes either stupid, trolling, or both

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ignore him. Hes either stupid, trolling, or both
Dak's the qb. Deal with it :mjlit:

Is it crazy to think the Cowboys could take a quarterback if they have one of the top picks in next spring’s draft? Yes,” Jerry Jones said on 105.3 The Fan in Dallas. “You’re asking me is it crazy to bring the idea up and I’m answering it, yes. We’re playing games here guys, but it’s not the thing to be talking about here at all. You know, Dak is our quarterback.”

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Entering his third straight offseason without a long-term contract, Kirk Cousins has already said he's "fully invested" in being the quarterback for the Washington Redskins "in 2018 or beyond."

Now, the 29-year-old veteran says Washington wants him, too.

Two months before free agency, when Cousins will be eligible to test the open market unless the Redskins utilize a franchise tag on him for the third straight year, the quarterback told fans at a Q&A broadcast by 106.7 The Fan, a CBS Sports Radio station, that he thinks Washington is "all in" on re-signing him. Redskins owner Dan Snyder, meanwhile, has been "phenomenal" in expressing the team's interest in him, ESPN's John Keim reported.

History will repeat itself :mjlit:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
They offered 35m over 5 years. Nothing more needs to be said. :umad:
He's the QB for the foreseeable future. You might just need to find a new team.
What is an offer when last I checked he isn't signed? Lay off the copium fam. Why would I be mad about someone else money? You're not making sense. The 100% truth as of now regardless of the Dak dikkeating you're doing is he isn't signed beyond this season. Until breaking news says he is you have no grounds to say jack shyt.

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
At least it's not a Jones fracture like Dez, KD, Hakeem Nick's, Julio, etc al. That injury is the one that tends to have complications and eventually requires a second surgery.

:mjcry:

To make matters worse. Jaylon was responsible for the injury.

edit: here is the play

Last edited:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Every time I listen to Jerry Jones voice when he speaks about the Cowboys I can’t help but wish death upon him.

1. have a heart attack
2. Die in a fiery plane crash
3. Head on collision with a tractor trailer

I want him to just die. He can die in his sleep. Just go to bed tonight and just don’t wake up. The world would be a better place.

4. struck by lighting
5. A bullet to the head
6. COVID 19? Why can’t he just contract it. I would volunteer to get infected and take my chances if he was guaranteed to die from it.

fukk Jerry Jones. fukk his son. I would duck his daughter. fukk his grandkids, fukk everyone who co-signs this walking piece of shyt. :pacspit:
I'm about tired of Jerry too but....:picard:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:mjcry:

To make matters worse. Jaylon was responsible for the injury.

but according to Jerry Jones, Jaylon Smith is the cornerstone of the defense.

why can he get hurt? Because he don’t do shyt. He don’t play hard. fukk that fakkit, and I hope a player rolls up him tearing his ACL.