Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that’s just like when players say “this is the most talented team I’ve been on” right before the season starts :mjlol:
When it comes to health, they’re always overly optimistically about their players. I’m indefinitely skeptical of TyronSmith. Been skeptical of him for over 3 years. I jsut don’t believe in his health. He has a chronic injury

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Diggs 4-6 weeks

Opposed to? "we're not sure what we're going to do with Dak?"

What you expect him to say?
Yeah I think dudes on something when they say stupid stuff like that to justify their point. Dudes really think Stephen and Jerry going to come out and say nah fam we arent bringing back Dak if we get a top 5 and esp the top pick? These are business people not posters on here that can say whatever they want with no repercussions smh.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Diggs 4-6 weeks

Opposed to? "we're not sure what we're going to do with Dak?"

What you expect him to say?
Theyve made it abundantly clear what they're gonna do with dak. Yet folks just plug their fingers in their ears cause they dont want to hear it. The sooner yall accept it the easier it will be on yall :mjgrin:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Theyve made it abundantly clear what they're gonna do with dak. Yet folks just plug their fingers in their ears cause they dont want to hear it. The sooner yall accept it the easier it will be on yall :mjgrin:

I'll accept whatever when I see it. It's all speculation tho and like I said, if they were all in on Dak, they would have gotten a deal done. That speaks more volume TO ME than them letting him going into the year on a franchise tag. Typically new HC's what their guy under center too. Not sure if Dak fits the MC mold but we'll see

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll accept whatever when I see it. It's all speculation tho and like I said, if they were all in on Dak, they would have gotten a deal done. That speaks more volume TO ME than them letting him going into the year on a franchise tag. Typically new HC's what their guy under center too. Not sure if Dak fits the MC mold but we'll see
It takes both side to agree to a deal. They offered him big money already, dak didnt accept it.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
McCarthy suppose to be a qb whisperer. I’m impressed what he did with his guy Gilbert. That was his pickup and his connections. I’m curious what he can do with his guy back there.

Dak succeeded be cause he works hard but also Garret had his back and wanted him back there.

Romo was a Jerry pickup. He wasn’t parcells guy. Parcells gave Bledsoe every chance before he had no choose but to throw Romo in and even then he left that same year

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, give him the full 6 weeks. Let him play the last 2 games. He needs all the real time reps he can get
Man the way this franchise evaluate players in general And send them out early, I don’t trust them with Digg health. What the fukk is two games goin do. He’s gotten a lot of snap this years. Y’all nigguh greedy. Playing Diggs don’t help y’all tanking agenda. They locked on Diggs replacement as soon as he left the game and that saved y’all tanking aspirations...

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

they actually wanted to sign him for longer than what he wanted. Dak wanted 4 years. They wanted 5. So if they were willing to sign him for 5, why wouldn’t they be comfortable extending him 4.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Jones are in different territory with Dak right now. McCarthy got a good look at Dak, we don't know what he thinks about him. Also, we are having a terrible season and have lots of holes. I'm sure Jerruh and Stephen never thought they would have a shot at the number 1 or 2 pick, and could grab Lawrence or Fields possibly.

If they draft Fields, and move on from Dak, they save 40 million, and can spend that money all over the defense and O-line. Plus will have high draft picks every round to fill holes. They won't get this opportunity again.

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Every time I listen to Jerry Jones voice when he speaks about the Cowboys I can’t help but wish death upon him.

1. have a heart attack
2. Die in a fiery plane crash
3. Head on collision with a tractor trailer

I want him to just die. He can die in his sleep. Just go to bed tonight and just don’t wake up. The world would be a better place.

4. struck by lighting
5. A bullet to the head
6. COVID 19? Why can’t he just contract it. I would volunteer to get infected and take my chances if he was guaranteed to die from it.

fukk Jerry Jones. fukk his son. I would duck his daughter. fukk his grandkids, fukk everyone who co-signs this walking piece of shyt. :pacspit:

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
The Jones are in different territory with Dak right now. McCarthy got a good look at Dak, we don't know what he thinks about him. Also, we are having a terrible season and have lots of holes. I'm sure Jerruh and Stephen never thought they would have a shot at the number 1 or 2 pick, and could grab Lawrence or Fields possibly.

If they draft Fields, and move on from Dak, they save 40 million, and can spend that money all over the defense and O-line. Plus will have high draft picks every round to fill holes. They won't get this opportunity again.

Down side of that is convincing top free agents to come to Dallas and join rebuild. Thats what you'll be doing by drafting a rookie qb.

If we draft a qb in the 1st, I'd rather go with a youth movement all around and save the cap space for year 2 of the rebuild tbh.