Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:beli: Is gonna out tank us :mjcry:

Nah, if the Patriots lose tonight, they'll still win another game before the season ends. And if we have the same record, I'm pretty sure we have the tiebreaker over the Patriots and would get the better pick.

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Man it’s hard for me to get on The Zach Wilson train when he’s has the body of a freshman high school QBs. He’s small for a QB. Barely 200 pounds. Just off that I wouldn’t even feel good with him starting right away. He needs to hit the weight room and the buffet. :francis:

I’m sorry I have a huge bias against pre-pubertal qb’s. His body looks like an exoskeleton when he wearing his padding during games:skip:joker looks like he’s starving. I do not feel good going first round on him. I’ll take a chance on the myth of Ohio state qbs:francis:

Not to say Zach is Tom but Tom Brady was 211 at the combine.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Nah, if the Patriots lose tonight, they'll still win another game before the season ends. And if we have the same record, I'm pretty sure we have the tiebreaker over the Patriots and would get the better pick.

they play in a better division so by default they wouldn’t go ahead of Dallas.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
We will win at least two more games

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We will win at least two more games

Nope. Especially with Dalton starting. The only game we have a chance to win left, is the Washington game. Giants defense is too good, and lowkey, they're playing decent. And Philly will beat us.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Diggs 4-6 weeks

You're under the impression the cowboys actually like fields. You're just assuming they do. And dak doesnt have contract because he was betting on himself. You don't offer 35m per year to a QB you're not all in on.

Edit: this just came from todd archer

As it stands, the Cowboys are in position to have a top-five pick in the draft next spring, but quarterback will not be among the team's priorities, according to Stephen Jones. The Cowboys have wanted to re-sign Dak Prescott all along and could us the franchise tag at a cost of $37.7 million. “Dak is our quarterback and we're so fired up about him and him leading us in the future,” Jones said.
Opposed to? "we're not sure what we're going to do with Dak?"

What you expect him to say?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
At least it's not a Jones fracture like Dez, KD, Hakeem Nick's, Julio, etc al. That injury is the one that tends to have complications and eventually requires a second surgery.

SO they definitely not winning anymore games this year. they might as well shut him down for the rest of the season.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The Jones’ are always saying stupid stuff like this.....”ahead of schedule” just say dak feels great and things are going smoothly. Everything is always ahead or the schedule or doing so
Well and then the actual results are different.

This summer they said Tyron was feeling the best he’s felt in years. They said DLaw surgery went well and he looked good for the start of the season. Stop this shyt. They could just say he’s doin good. Stop giving the fans s false high hopes. All it does is inflate expectations.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Jones’ are always saying stupid stuff like this.....”ahead of schedule” just say dak feels great and things are going smoothly. Everything is always ahead or the schedule or doing so
Well and then the actual results are different.

This summer they said Tyron was feeling the best he’s felt in years. They said DLaw surgery went well and he looked good for the start of the season. Stop this shyt. They could just say he’s doin good. Stop giving the fans s false high hopes. All it does is inflate expectations.

that’s just like when players say “this is the most talented team I’ve been on” right before the season starts :mjlol: