Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
If Justin Fields is on the board at #2 and Dak is on a franchise tag, its over for Dak

Yall can keep lying and saying they are all in on Dak, but he doesnt have a contract here next year as of now and havent been able to sign him for two seasons now.

then they might as well not sign him at all then. You gonna draft a QB with an aging offensive line, among other holes on your defense.

At this point I don’t give a shyt anymore. But why not trade Aldon Smith? A 31 year old defensive end? Why not try to accumulate draft picks in the process and strip this roster clean? I would trade Lawrence and just stock up on rookie deals. Be in cap hell on all rookie contracts. I would trade Zach Martin as well. All remnants of 2016 should be erased.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Justin Fields is on the board at #2 and Dak is on a franchise tag, its over for Dak

Yall can keep lying and saying they are all in on Dak, but he doesnt have a contract here next year as of now and havent been able to sign him for two seasons now.
You're under the impression the cowboys actually like fields. You're just assuming they do. And dak doesnt have contract because he was betting on himself. You don't offer 35m per year to a QB you're not all in on.

Edit: this just came from todd archer

As it stands, the Cowboys are in position to have a top-five pick in the draft next spring, but quarterback will not be among the team's priorities, according to Stephen Jones. The Cowboys have wanted to re-sign Dak Prescott all along and could us the franchise tag at a cost of $37.7 million. “Dak is our quarterback and we're so fired up about him and him leading us in the future,” Jones said.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
If they have the 1st or 2nd pick, I don't see why not. Especially, if they are all in on Dak. They could potentially still have a top 10 pick, 2 high 2nd round picks and maybe an extra first round pick in next years draft.
They have showed no sign of being all in on Dak. But it's still highly unlikely they trade the number 3 pick. They could grab the OT from Oregon especially if Tyron Smith is no longer in their plans. Pick 5 and above I can see. Pick 3, no.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
You're under the impression the cowboys actually like fields. You're just assuming they do. And dak doesnt have contract because he was betting on himself. You don't offer 35m per year to a QB you're not all in on.

Edit: this just came from todd archer

As it stands, the Cowboys are in position to have a top-five pick in the draft next spring, but quarterback will not be among the team's priorities, according to Stephen Jones. The Cowboys have wanted to re-sign Dak Prescott all along and could us the franchise tag at a cost of $37.7 million. “Dak is our quarterback and we're so fired up about him and him leading us in the future,” Jones said.
If you're all in on Dak, you don't franchise your supposed franchise quarterback for two consecutive seasons.

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
fukk around and put him at RT if Tyron has anything left in the tank for a couple years :jbhmm:

we could have an Elite line again :whoo:
we got a RT, in La'el Collins
Now that Poe is gone... we see them young bulls doing work, Gallimore is a beast in the making, him and Hill will do work in coming years. watching the pocket collapse sunday was :blessed:
thats been dallas problem for years showing loyalty to vets who don't do shyt, meanwhile the young bulls sit on the sidelines. time to get who ever on the depth chart behind Jaylon some reps as well. he played ok, but his penalties are killing us.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
we got a RT, in La'el Collins
Now that Poe is gone... we see them young bulls doing work, Gallimore is a beast in the making, him and Hill will do work in coming years. watching the pocket collapse sunday was :blessed:
thats been dallas problem for years showing loyalty to vets who don't do shyt, meanwhile the young bulls sit on the sidelines. time to get who ever on the depth chart behind Jaylon some reps as well. he played ok, but his penalties are killing us.
The Cowboys need to stop shopping in the clearance section and start getting players in free agency that has more left in the tank. We been doing this for to long and it's hurting us the next season. Getting players like Nolan Carrol and shyt. We need to understand that the responsible free agent acquisitions is just as important as the draft as those players give the team leadership and ready NFL players. You cannot address all holes in a draft or free agency but you can help yourself in both.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man it’s hard for me to get on The Zach Wilson train when he’s has the body of a freshman high school QBs. He’s small for a QB. Barely 200 pounds. Just off that I wouldn’t even feel good with him starting right away. He needs to hit the weight room and the buffet. :francis:

I’m sorry I have a huge bias against pre-pubertal qb’s. His body looks like an exoskeleton when he wearing his padding during games:skip:joker looks like he’s starving. I do not feel good going first round on him. I’ll take a chance on the myth of Ohio state qbs:francis:

Last edited:

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man it’s hard for me to get on The Zach Wilson train when he’s has the body of a freshman high school QBs. He’s small for a QB. Barely 200 pounds. Just off that I wouldn’t even feel good with him starting right away. He needs to hit the weight room and the buffet. :francis:

I’m sorry I have a huge bias against pre-pubertal qb’s. His body looks like an exoskeleton when he wearing his padding during games:skip:joker looks like he’s starving. I do not feel good going first round on him. I’ll take a chance on the myth of Ohio state qbs:francis:

Hes 6'3. 210 lbs

Fields is 6'3. 228 lbs

He could hit the gym and put on weight but its no huge difference lol