San Antonio
Another loss and another step closer to the future:blessed:

9523412.jpg

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I'm glad to see the effort there from us cause it shows we still have some fight in us. But overall i still want MAJOR changes come next season. I don't want us to finish the 2nd half of the season with a flurry just for Jerry to be fooled AGAIN and try to run it back again. Their needs to be a major overhaul on defensive and the offensive line needs new TALENTED blood on it cause we are closer to the worst offensive line then we are the best like we used to be just a couple of years ago.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio

To sum up…

• If Dallas releases Smith as a June 1st cap casualty, they will save $7.2 million in 2021 cap space and give themselves $6.8 million of dead money on 2022’s cap.
  • If they cannot sign Prescott to a long-term deal before the new league year, they will have to create about $17 million of space in order to tag him again.
  • If they can sign Prescott long-term, the need to create room will be lessened.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

To sum up…

• If Dallas releases Smith as a June 1st cap casualty, they will save $7.2 million in 2021 cap space and give themselves $6.8 million of dead money on 2022’s cap.
  • If they cannot sign Prescott to a long-term deal before the new league year, they will have to create about $17 million of space in order to tag him again.
  • If they can sign Prescott long-term, the need to create room will be lessened.

They wont get rid of Jaylon. He will be here at minimum one more season. This a major reason I want Parsons if we dont get a top-3 pick. It will force their hand to give him significantly less snaps.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Whew! Thank God. With Gilbert at the helm, he would've probably been able to beat one of our NFC East opponents.

If they were going full tank mode they would put Dinucci Mane back under center. Dalton gives them the best chance to win games at this point.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Another thing I noticed about this team is... A lot of these dudes don't do ANY cardio. They will play hard in spurts but then need to be pulled because they're tired... on the same drive.

The amount of times players are rotated in and out of the lineup, how the hell do they burn out that fast. Obviously, dudes don't hit the weights or cardio equipment as much as they should. This isn't an isolated issue neither.

Jaylon Smith should NOT be in a position to where he has to call defensive plays. There were a few times where players weren't set and didn't know where they needed to be because Jaylon Smith was fukking up the play calls. He should actually know the defense better than anyone else. Sean Lee even tried to step in and help :snoop:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
If they have the 1st or 2nd pick, I don't see why not. Especially, if they are all in on Dak. They could potentially still have a top 10 pick, 2 high 2nd round picks and maybe an extra first round pick in next years draft.
If Justin Fields is on the board at #2 and Dak is on a franchise tag, its over for Dak

Yall can keep lying and saying they are all in on Dak, but he doesnt have a contract here next year as of now and havent been able to sign him for two seasons now.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

To sum up…

They’re goin to restructure him and we’ll be stuck with him longer.