Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

93 til

Superstar
Daps
If Jaylon Smith is starting week 1, the offseason this was a failure. Same goes for Woods, Crawford, Connor Williams and a few other scrubs.

With Connor Williams I respect the fact that he wants to combat bullying but to come out and say you were bullied when your job is an offensive lineman is :snoop:. Look at Johnathan Martin. He could've fight it without mentioning that part.

I know defensive linemen are :mjlit: when lined up across from him. It shows on the field.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
With Connor Williams I respect the fact that he wants to combat bullying but to come out and say you were bullied when your job is an offensive lineman is :snoop:. Look at Johnathan Martin. He could've fight it without mentioning that part.

I know defensive linemen are :mjlit: when lined up across from him. It shows on the field.

hes like 1/2 Mexican 1/2 white. Bad genes.

93 til

Superstar
Daps
Everyone that wanted Jamal Adams to come to Dallas... he’s not doing much to help Seattle’s defense.

ANY safety would’ve been better than what we have back there now, but a 1st round pick and a big contract wouldn’t have been worth it.

We should've kept HaHa at the very least

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I know yall busy with yall game but Byron Jones still don't have a pick:pachaha:

Byron in a nutshell
The way the defense has improved, we may get a few more wins with Dalton :lupe:
Addition by subtraction.

LVE came back then Lee came back. Those are your best two LBs you got Poe outta there. Gallimore can ball, A.Woods can ball. Ugly baby looks good, pause. #90 is coming back to form. Luckily our secondary is ass cause that a formattable front 7. With Crawford and A. Smith being rotation pieces.

I don't care to lose, I just don't see us wining but I don't know what the Cowboys should do in the draft fr

We still need to cut: X. Woods, C. Williams - the addition by subtraction is good sometimes. Chido was the heart and soul of our secondary :wow:

Also, that was a ho ass flag on LVE when he blew buddy up and he was stiff arming him when he was on the ground. He was tryna slap his hand away, he ain't swang on buddy

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Byron in a nutshell

Addition by subtraction.

LVE came back then Lee came back. Those are your best two LBs you got Poe outta there. Gallimore can ball, Woods can ball. Ugly baby looks good, pause. #90 is coming back to form. Luckily our secondary is ass cause that a formattable front 7. With Crawford and A. Smith being rotation pieces.

I don't care to lose, I just don't see us wining but I don't know what the Cowboys should do in the draft fr

We still need to cut: X. Woods, C. Williams - the addition by subtraction is good sometimes. Chido was the heart and soul of our secondary :wow:
Almost took my dap back for this :unimpressed: