Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
IF we dont win this week and the following game its a wrap. Fan base just needs to ignore Jerry with him still trying to sell playoff tickets.
200.gif

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He a fan of the team that hired pork face that oozes gravy atter a sleep over at Jerry house brehs:lolbron:

Hire Mike Nolan :mjlol:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
For the last 5 years or so I've taken a trip to another city to watch the Cowboys play. Any game I've gon to at AT&T stadium the tickets have been free. I don't care to support these ho ass nigggas financially.

I remember my grandma telling me that the Cowboys wouldn't win again until Jerry does right my Jimmy Johnson. She died like 10 years ago and now I'm startin' to feel like this team is cursed :mjcry:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Trading players for picks at this point won’t work.

the only player that has value that would command a 1st or 2nd round pick is Zach Martin. And maybe Lael Collins when healthy. That’s it.

Lawrence, Smith and Zeke have backloaded deals so they are unreadable. So is Cooper.

Anybody else Dallas try to trade, teams aren’t going to give anything hire than a 6th round pick. They sealed Gallup’s fate the moment they drafted Lamb. Because a good GM knows they probably wouldn’t be able to resign him anyway for the money he would command.

Trading Martin right now would be there best bet.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
For the last 5 years or so I've taken a trip to another city to watch the Cowboys play. Any game I've gon to at AT&T stadium the tickets have been free. I don't care to support these ho ass nigggas financially.

I remember my grandma telling me that the Cowboys wouldn't win again until Jerry does right my Jimmy Johnson. She died like 10 years ago and now I'm startin' to feel like this team is cursed :mjcry:

Lots of cowboys fans are now thinking this team is curse as well. This franchise is pathetic.

sicksoulja

All Star
Daps
Gallup should be on the trade block. We should try and get a 1st from someone, in case we need the extra 1st to trade up and draft Fields.

I am here because of @DrexlersFade he didn’t even bother to respond to this delusion, he created a whole new thread to laugh at you pathetic cowboy fans. A first round pick for Gallop! :mjlol: Dude maybe worth a 5th round pick on a good day.

As a Washington football team fan I was ready to mail it in for Fields or Sunshine, but we are levels better than the Cowboys and the scary part is the cowboys may be position to get the 1st or 2nd :lupe:. I was praying y’all sign Dak to the big contract but it may not happen Jerry Jones didn’t bite. The man is a mad scientist when it comes to being a GM but refuses to let an competent coach coach the damn team.