Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
He basically said that he have no control over personnel.

I think he wanted Earl Thomas.

Because McCarthy said that he asked Stephen about Earl Thomas after the Ravens cut him.

Stephen want a team full of choir boys.

Choir boys = Pussies

Stephen didn't want Deion and Randy Moss in the draft.

Stephen seems way more :mjpls: than Jerry ever was

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Who in the absolute fukk is trying to trade for Worley?

Pretty sure if we attached a 3rd round pick to him in order to get a team to take him on, they’d still be like “...nah, we good”

This Front Office doesn’t have the slightest clue on how to properly valuate players in this league

Poe and Worley... you gone have to pay someone to take these bums off your hands. Nobody is trying to sign or trade for either of these clowns

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gallup should be on the trade block. We should try and get a 1st from someone, in case we need the extra 1st to trade up and draft Fields.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
if were gone to sign Dak... that will leave pretty much of little cap space to sign quality FA's.. dallas problem is they never make a splash during FA. we're always signing over the hill starters who prime and pro bowls years are years removed.. Like Brian Urlacher, Keith Brooking, Dontari Poe, Eddie George, Michael Bennet... I can go on

That’s my point. I don’t know if anyone caught the sarcasm but that’s exactly it. I will hear people say “we don’t go for free agency anyway,” and I will say that this is part of the problem. There needs to be a healthy balance between the free agency and draft. Solid free agency acquisitions also bring veteran leadership that the draft will not bring. Bringing in players that are nearly at the end of their careers have not worked. Stephen got the cap under control now bring in players that will make solid contributions.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Whole team is a bunch of pampered pussies

Amari just stood there and watched his QB lay motionless

Biggest worthless p*ssy I’ve seen in sports. Amari Cooper is scum

If Amari runs a route over the middle and gets knocked into protocol for the rest of the year, it couldn’t happen to a more deserving guy :yeshrug:
Let’s be real and I am a guilty of getting on Rex on what he said about Amari. But he was right about him when it comes to his effort and mentality. Dallas still signed a team friendly deal with him so next year could be his last as a Cowboy.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if were gone to sign Dak... that will leave pretty much of little cap space to sign quality FA's.. dallas problem is they never make a splash during FA. we're always signing over the hill starters who prime and pro bowls years are years removed.. Like Brian Urlacher, Keith Brooking, Dontari Poe, Eddie George, Michael Bennet... I can go on
Michael Bennett the rb? When did we sign him?

And Eddie George got signed because of injuries, not actual interest/ I remember the game that boy got 30 carries and couldn’t break 100 yards

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
He basically said that he have no control over personnel.

I think he wanted Earl Thomas.

Because McCarthy said that he asked Stephen about Earl Thomas after the Ravens cut him.

Stephen want a team full of choir boys.

Choir boys = Pussies

Stephen didn't want Deion and Randy Moss in the draft.

Stephen seems way more :mjpls: than Jerry ever was

choir boys but y’all got aldon smith :unimpressed:

is it one mic or oochie walley