Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

93 til

Superstar
Daps
Whole team is a bunch of pampered pussies

Amari just stood there and watched his QB lay motionless

Biggest worthless p*ssy I’ve seen in sports. Amari Cooper is scum

If Amari runs a route over the middle and gets knocked into protocol for the rest of the year, it couldn’t happen to a more deserving guy :yeshrug:

Not just Coop. The whole damn team just watched :aicmon:

There's dudes ain't got no fight in them. They deserve all the slander that comes their way

Doesn't matter if it was Dak or Dalton you can't let that happen

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Like I said you looking for any and every reason to justify giving this eh nikka 40 million. I'm not with it. The nikkas that dap you are and y'all can have y'all's Sunday emotional high while still taking LS but I'm cool on that. The answer to the question is obvious my friend and shows you how bad a question it is. They aren't having a capable QB getting them the ball. You making it seem like these nikkas are bums that since Dak left are not capable of catching the ball. They have less opportunity that equal Dak making them Smfh. Dak don't make shyt. Never forget what happened last time he didn't have pro bowl talent at WR you see what he made. He ain't that dude you're trying to portray him as.

Breh I'm not looking for reasons, the reasons are plain and obvious with how the team is playing right now. They can't move the ball, can't even get in the end zone. He was more important to this offense than ppl realize. Yeah we was still 1-3, but like I been saying I firmly believe ANY QB in the league would have a losing record on this team. Mahomes and Russ included

The last time Dak didn't have a pro bowl talent at WR was 3 yrs ago.. that's what I'm saying ppl be looking at the old Dak and trying to apply that to him today. He's not the same player he was 3 years ago. He's improved a ton

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
McCarthy sounds like a defeated man at this presser. He already hates the local media. A lot of tension..

He basically said that he have no control over personnel.

I think he wanted Earl Thomas.

Because McCarthy said that he asked Stephen about Earl Thomas after the Ravens cut him.

Stephen want a team full of choir boys.

Choir boys = Pussies

Stephen didn't want Deion and Randy Moss in the draft.

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
This team is not a super bowl contender even next year with Dak. Deal with it, we are rebuilding. We need to rebuild both trenches. We need linebackers. We need safeties. We are essentially starting over. Time to accept it.

if were gone to sign Dak... that will leave pretty much of little cap space to sign quality FA's.. dallas problem is they never make a splash during FA. we're always signing over the hill starters who prime and pro bowls years are years removed.. Like Brian Urlacher, Keith Brooking, Dontari Poe, Eddie George, Michael Bennet... I can go on

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW

Poe on the trading block :mjpls:

Who in the absolute fukk is trying to trade for Worley?

Pretty sure if we attached a 3rd round pick to him in order to get a team to take him on, they’d still be like “...nah, we good”

This Front Office doesn’t have the slightest clue on how to properly valuate players in this league