Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
If he wasn’t making anybody better then why the fucc can’t these bums find the end zone without him? 2 games without him and they out here looking like the Monstars stole their talent.
Like I said you looking for any and every reason to justify giving this eh nikka 40 million. I'm not with it. The nikkas that dap you are and y'all can have y'all's Sunday emotional high while still taking LS but I'm cool on that. The answer to the question is obvious my friend and shows you how bad a question it is. They aren't having a capable QB getting them the ball. You making it seem like these nikkas are bums that since Dak left are not capable of catching the ball. They have less opportunity that equal Dak making them Smfh. Dak don't make shyt. Never forget what happened last time he didn't have pro bowl talent at WR you see what he made. He ain't that dude you're trying to portray him as.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Been tryna tell y'all this team is run by a family of morons who don't know shyt about football. As long as the Jones family wants to run this team from top to bottom instead of hiring competent people to do it the Cowboys aint ever gonna be shyt. The flaws with this whole franchise have been obvious for over a decade now and people still give them your time and money knowing notjing os going to change and that is why nothing will change.
Whatchumean? You telling me this ain't the picture of tough, gritty, blue collar football?

Cz0418vWQAALgN-.jpg

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Love him or hate him, Dak is the heartbeat of this team. Yea we were 1-3 before his injury but at least we competed. Crazy how they depend so much on 1 guy to motivate them to play with some fire smh
This is straight silly fan emotional talk. nikka ain't the heartbeat of shyt. You should've stopped at we were 1-3 fam. A L is a L. Are you dudes on y'all's good job good effort shyt now? I can't believe y'all nikkas really buy into this stupid ass media narrative one dude making folks play with fire smfh. That shyt don't even pass the smell test. The D has been the D the whole damn season so what fire were they motivate with? The offense scored more but that ain't motivation that's just not being as good period. I can admit I was wrong on that but Dak the heartbeat? Stop it.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
This is straight silly fan emotional talk. nikka ain't the heartbeat of shyt. You should've stopped at we were 1-3 fam. A L is a L. Are you dudes on y'all's good job good effort shyt now? I can't believe y'all nikkas really buy into this stupid ass media narrative one dude making folks play with fire smfh. That shyt don't even pass the smell test. The D has been the D the whole damn season so what fire were they motivate with? The offense scored more but that ain't motivation that's just not being as good period. I can admit I was wrong on that but Dak the heartbeat? Stop it.

Your response is straight emotional talk.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Don't have an answer so post this? Gotcha

Peace. It didn't need a response. I can't have a decent back and forth with you because you get too emotional and what should be a respectful back and forth between fans with different point of views, becomes you starting your response with an insult.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Peace. It didn't need a response. I can't have a decent back and forth with you because you get too emotional and what should be a respectful back and forth between fans with different point of views, becomes you starting your response with an insult.
Nah fam just say you don't have the answers. Nothing emotional in what I said. That's just lazy accusations. Me saying you saying Dak is the heartbeat is emotional fan talk isn't an insult its the truth. You act like I said you was a bytch or something. That's an insult but if you take me saying emotional fan talk as an insult we just different dudes.