Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You wouldn't do Fields and try to convince Bieniemy to come over? I think it might work. I don't know if Jerry would do what the Cardinals did and fire a coaching staff after one season.
I believe we have the most incompetent front office in sports. I’ll leave it at that

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and then he gets "feed me" across the belly:snoop:
What kills me is this joker gets hype and starts doing the feed me gesture and then immediately pulls himself out fo the game. The fukk is that shyt!!:mindblown:. You can’t say feed me and then go sit down!!!

Last edited:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Lets pay Dak $40m because he brought us back from down 31-3 (Packers game) to 34-24 brehs

:mjlol:

How about going from the #1 offense in the league and on pace to break nfl records to the worst offense in the league in those 2 games where Dak wasn't starting. There was talk that any qb could do what Dak did because we have a Ferrari offense and Dalton was going to come in and make throws Dak couldn't and there wouldn't be a drop-off.

If anything, Dak would be smart not to return to the dumpster fire that is the Cowboys when he could get paid equally well and actually win a superbowl elsewhere. Jerry and Stephen at GM and we'll be going 3 decades on wondering why we can't win more than 1 game in the playoffs in any given year.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
How about going from the #1 offense in the league and on pace to break nfl records to the worst offense in the league in those 2 games where Dak wasn't starting. There was talk that any qb could do what Dak did because we have a Ferrari offense and Dalton was going to come in and make throws Dak couldn't and there wouldn't be a drop-off.

If anything, Dak would be smart not to return to the dumpster fire that is the Cowboys when he could get paid equally well and actually win a superbowl elsewhere. Jerry and Stephen at GM and we'll be going 3 decades on wondering why we can't win more than 1 game in the playoffs in any given year.
Would be the best thing thats happened to this team in the last decade

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Jerruh should draft Fields and hire Bienemy. He can reset everything after the season. McCarthy won't work here.
Bienemy may be a good hire as long as he gets a good D coordinator. Don't matter who is under center until we can revamp that D. Maybe let Bienemy decide to stay with Dak or pick his own QB.