Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Love him or hate him, Dak is the heartbeat of this team. Yea we were 1-3 before his injury but at least we competed. Crazy how they depend so much on 1 guy to motivate them to play with some fire smh
After being down by 30 they would start to compete.:mjlol:
that’s just :scusthov:

imagine being a player on that team and you see this bullshyt.
Would those players include the ones who were laughing on the sidelines after 44-6?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Yeah I don't get why folks don't notice that pattern. Outside the Rams game why do we start to compete after being down by 2/3 tds in the 4th? Statistically we aren't going to win many of those games. Its not all on Dak but we also can't give dudes credit for making the score look better when we all know you get down like we do its rare to win. That's why the Atl game before our win was like 450-0 because that's not the norm

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
I’ve been one the biggest haters on paying Dak and can probably find a quote in the offseason or cowboys thread thinking Dalton could put up numbers with this squad :francis:

Better pay this man what he deserves to quarterback your dumpster fire Jerry :mjlol:

I’m just watching these games emotionless at this point and where is Chris Richard? Where did end up ? I’m late as hell to this :dead:
yep no way Jerry not going to be influenced by like 6 points for almost 8 quarters. dude want to sell tickets. #4 is the guy

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio

Would those players include the ones who were laughing on the sidelines after 44-6?
The point is they competed regardless. If they were down, the offense made an effort to put points on the board. This team we're watching now just quits.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Do I even need to go back and read the last 20-30 pages of this thread? :unimpressed:

Quality loss yesterday. Need several more of those the rest of this season.
No unless you want to see more bickering over Dak and or accusations of insults over saying dudes saying espn talking points about Daks leadership. If you don’t care for that I’ve given you the last few weeks worth of post. Probably will be like this until the draft lol

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
And we don't talk about it enough but its hard to score points and maintain TOP when our runningback turns the ball over all the damn time.
Honestly we don’t talk about it because like the D we already know this. Who disagrees with this? The only thin we disagree with in any big numbers is Dak. Everything else will mainly be echo chamber talk.