Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Nah can't really admit Dak has improved every year. He's improved but every year nah son. He still is making the same damn mistakes that get exploited everytime we play better teams. That's why his play is consistently eh against better teams. You know I don't think he's made nobody better. The proof is even with him we were in route to 6/7 wins. Only difference now we don't get the down by 4 tds comeback to lose by 1td. Who the fukk cares is the result is still a L unless you're trying to justify why Dak needs 40mil for not playing consistently good against teams you'll see to win it all.

If he wasn’t making anybody better then why the fucc can’t these bums find the end zone without him? 2 games without him and they out here looking like the Monstars stole their talent.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Jerruh has only done 2 things right in his tenure here

1. Hired Jimmy
2. Signed Prime

That's it. He didn't want to trade Herschel..remember that and brought that C00n back the first chance he could

Signing Deon Sanders wasn't even necessary. The 49ers wasn't going to be able to afford to resign him. They lost Ken Norton, Russell Maryland, and a bunch of other players to retirement who they didn't replace. Not to mention, those drafts from 94 and on are :scusthov:

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
Lamar and Kyler wouldn’t work in Dallas. They have Contemporary systems built around. That type type of game plan needs a talented/visionary coaching staff. We don’t Have that here in Dallas. I don’t believe in this coaching staff to put a system In Place for Fields to get the most out of him. I feel much safer with a more traditional qb like Lawrence.

You wouldn't do Fields and try to convince Bieniemy to come over? I think it might work. I don't know if Jerry would do what the Cardinals did and fire a coaching staff after one season.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dalton will show how good dak is. If he plays well and shows 3 really good receivers and a great rb can carry an offense. Then you don’t spend big bucks on dak or anyone else at qb.

If he struggles and with this defense, cowboys can draft high and start to fix defense. Firing Nolan would help too. Was nice to see dlaw do something.
:mjgrin:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cowboys twitter Is complete :trash:

Tired of hearing about the Cowboys, Jerry, and his agent did him filthy and they should pay him now.

Dak gambled and lost. If he balled and got us deep into the playoffs, he wouldve been asking for $40m + and everybody wouldve been laughing at Jerry saying he bungled the negotiations..

He went into the season knowing an injury could happen. Thats on him. Hes a grown man and his agent works for him

They are getting killed because they didnt cave into his outrageous contract demands which isnt fair. If they dont feel the nikka isnt worth what hes asking for, you cant blame them for not giving Dak what he wants!
:umad:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
I’ve been one the biggest haters on paying Dak and can probably find a quote in the offseason or cowboys thread thinking Dalton could put up numbers with this squad :francis:

Better pay this man what he deserves to quarterback your dumpster fire Jerry :mjlol:

I’m just watching these games emotionless at this point and where is Chris Richard? Where did end up ? I’m late as hell to this :dead:

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
I’ve been one the biggest haters on paying Dak and can probably find a quote in the offseason or cowboys thread thinking Dalton could put up numbers with this squad :francis:

Better pay this man what he deserves to quarterback your dumpster fire Jerry :mjlol:

I’m just watching these games emotionless at this point and where is Chris Richard? Where did end up ? I’m late as hell to this :dead:
Richard is unemployed

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cowboys twitter Is complete :trash:

Tired of hearing about the Cowboys, Jerry, and his agent did him filthy and they should pay him now.

Dak gambled and lost. If he balled and got us deep into the playoffs, he wouldve been asking for $40m + and everybody wouldve been laughing at Jerry saying he bungled the negotiations..

He went into the season knowing an injury could happen. Thats on him. Hes a grown man and his agent works for him

They are getting killed because they didnt cave into his outrageous contract demands which isnt fair. If they dont feel the nikka isnt worth what hes asking for, you cant blame them for not giving Dak what he wants!
Daks leverage has never been higher, keep thinking guys like dalton can replace him