Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Will McClay is overrated

Him, Jerry, and Stephen allow too much input from the coaches and dont trust the scouts as much as they should.

Listening to a bum like Kris Richard leads to picking Trystena over Thornhill

that don’t even make sense tho since he’s dealt exclusively with the secondary in the past. It was his idea to move Jones back to corner in the first place. He also know they needed a safety.

I don’t think he had a say or they value his opinion that much when it comes to draft picks so I’m calling bullshyt on this.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
This team is not a super bowl contender even next year with Dak. Deal with it, we are rebuilding. We need to rebuild both trenches. We need linebackers. We need safeties. We are essentially starting over. Time to accept it.
Even with Dak we were one lucky as fukk kick away from having 1 win. Dudes acting like we were undefeated with Dak lol. They just want to stay at that Garrett level 8-8/9-7 forever I guess as long as it looks good I guess.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
that don’t even make sense tho since he’s dealt exclusively with the secondary in the past. It was his idea to move Jones back to corner in the first place. He also know they needed a safety.

I don’t think he had a say or they value his opinion that much when it comes to draft picks so I’m calling bullshyt on this.
Kris Richard reportedly pressed Cowboys to take Trysten Hill over safety

“This is going to be on Kris Richard,” Broaddus said. “This is Kris Richard going, ‘If we don’t have defensive linemen, my safeties aren’t gonna mean a damn.’ I’m using my words there. But Kris went into the room and basically explained. This is where you have to have coaches that really understand the draft and understand team building.”

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
@BlueHeffner @*DalMem* I know it's early but let's say we're slotted in the second pick. What kind of haul would it take for you to be willing to trade back and pass on Fields? Let's also say Dak's rehab is going perfect.
Im biased :unimpressed: but I would want more than what the Rams got from the Slurs for RGknee

The Rams got:
Pick #6
Pick #39
2013 First Rounder
2014 First Rounder

I would do this and draft Parsons or Wade

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
He's in the best position of his career if he heals 100%

I wouldn't be too mad if I was him
Ehh, I dont know about that

Cap will be significantly less and hes coming off a major injury that wont be healed until AFTER the draft. That hurts his stock

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ehh, I dont know about that

Cap will be significantly less and hes coming off a major injury that wont be healed until AFTER the draft. That hurts his stock

Yeah but it goes right back up again because of the TV Deal. This deal isn't the most important. QBs don't hit their prime until after 30+. He needs to sign a 2 year deal with a team not far away from competing