Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I’m starting to see that Dak is gone. His value is now to high for the Cowboys. He should t come back for anything less than 40. He was right about his value. I wouldn’t even sign The franchise tag If I was him. From 40 ppg to 3 without him. There’s a 30 ppg differential and that’s worth a last place turnover differential. Might as well hit the team and start over At this point. Trade away Gallup cooper Zeke dlaw and jsut Tatar’s over if you drafting a new qb project

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Last 5 seasons:
1st Round
Byron Jones
Zeke
Taco
LVE
Trade
Ceedee

2nd round:
Gregory
Jaylon
Chido
CWlliams
Trystena
Diggs

3rd round
Green
Collins
Lewis
Gallup
McGovern
Gallimore

Yall nikkas have to stop saying we keep drafting offense over defense.

The truth is, the defensive players we do take, suck
I have been saying for a couple years that our drafting is overrated. People need to understand this.

Reign X

Pro
Daps
Watched none of this game, looks like I won. Recorded it but not going to bother. Watched better games.

Cheering for losses at this point. After season, fire coaches. Soft team, need to fix that.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I have been saying for a couple years that our drafting is overrated. People need to understand this.
Will McClay is overrated

Him, Jerry, and Stephen allow too much input from the coaches and dont trust the scouts as much as they should.

Listening to a bum like Kris Richard leads to picking Trystena over Thornhill

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
I'm numb to this soft shyt at this point. This franchise has been terrycloth for two decades.

But could you imagine what these guys would have done?

F4PXXAL25J5QLEDHBTRROKGXOU.jpg

They would literally commit murder if that happened to Aikman

yall lil nikkas still living in the past :mjlol:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Will McClay is overrated

Him, Jerry, and Stephen allow too much input from the coaches and dont trust the scouts as much as they should.

Listening to a bum like Kris Richard leads to picking Trystena over Thornhill
We take will Mcclay because this franchise is so desperate to hear that anyone but Jerry is the player personnel. Something isn’t clicking there. I did read though that he wanted the Cowboys to draft Ramsey over Zeke.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I don't see Kirk as being on Dak level.

But even playing along with that, I mean honestly, in hindsight they should have just kept him. It's not like they did shyt with the money they saved by letting him go. They were trash and drafted a first round QB (which some in this thread want us to do) and that didn't pan out and now they have to do it all over again. So what did letting him go actually do for them?
Yeah at the time I don't see how you couldn't see them on them same level. fukk all the individual bullshyt because that's barber shop talk. As far as what each had done or been given credit for they were on a close enough playing level at the time. Get rid of Cousins or Dak doesn't guarantee success and I'm definitely not saying it does. We can also see how having Mahommes over Smith made KC better. They were Dak level with Smith in KC but knew they needed to get better. That's how I see Dak. He's not the worst but I think he's not more than decent and it shows against better teams. I'm not even saying the shyt we know the D does that nikkas love to bring up. I'm talking about his play against teams you need to beat to win it all. Its easy to place blame on the D cause they stink esp this year but Dak as a QB agoanst better teams isn't that dude and he needs to be that more often to want to pay him top money IMO. Last good game against a playoff team was Minn last year. Every other playoff type team he didn't really do shyt and that's who he normally is against better teams. If that's worth blank check money cool but I don't agree with you on that.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
What rookie qb is going to come in here and put up 40 points a game with the worst defense in the league? There's also the big o line question as well
This team is not a super bowl contender even next year with Dak. Deal with it, we are rebuilding. We need to rebuild both trenches. We need linebackers. We need safeties. We are essentially starting over. Time to accept it.