Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
That's why idk if i can get on the draft a QB bandwagon just yet because yea we get a rookie QB and get to spend the Dak money elsewhere but I'm not even confident that Jerry is even gonna spend the money wisely. We would end up in the same position 4 years from now. :snoop:

Basically Jerry needs to die is what you saying

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
If you were a Skins fan I guess you’d been on the keep Kirk train?

I don't see Kirk as being on Dak level.

But even playing along with that, I mean honestly, in hindsight they should have just kept him. It's not like they did shyt with the money they saved by letting him go. They were trash and drafted a first round QB (which some in this thread want us to do) and that didn't pan out and now they have to do it all over again. So what did letting him go actually do for them?

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They told Amari what McCarthy said about how they reacted to the hit on Dalton, they asked Amari what is the proper response for the players when an incident like that occurs, his response:

"I don't know, I don't know....."
This is what Garrett built and cultivated. Whenever they had players with attitude and soul, they didn’t want them. They wanted that rkg type bs.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Would y’all be interested in trading possibly a 3rd and 6rd pick for fitZmagic

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Skip to 3:00:00 to see all hell break loose. Apparently Mark didn't like the way E2 was talking to his "special" son, and they get into a shouting match off camera. Friendships are being ruined over this sorry ass team.

Listened to this again. Sounds like E2 said you don't defend me with your friends call me nikka :palm:

supertrekker

Superstar
Daps
What you talking about? The Texans just signed WATSON (who is a stud) to a 160 million dollar contract. they're not drafting Fields.

Fields is ours. And I think the Texans will win at least 3 games this year. I don't think we will :francis::mjlol:

Miami has their pick so it doesn't matter but they can maneuver the pick for something to a team that really wants him. Have you seen Houston play. Winning 3 more games is a stretch for them.