Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
He should've been the coach..head coach :francis:

And he wasn't even the linebackers coach. Maybe they blame him for turning Byron Jones into an All Pro cornerback so they couldn't afford to keep him any more :mjlol:.

You keep Kellen Moore, but not Richard :snoop:

They held teams to under 20 points 5 times last season. Only gave up 30 or more twice. This year they're averaging 36 a game. He was supposed to replace Marenelli as DC.

It's like they were finally finding a groove with the coaching staff and they decided to just blow it up. And for what? I get letting Garrett go, but they should've at least gave Richard a shot. Garrett should've been fired after the Jets loss.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
That would have been great when we still had Dak and still had a shot at winning, but now all signing Earl will do is ruin our draft position
We were 1-3 with Dak and a draft pick isn't gonna turn this team around. We're gonna draft Oline regardless.

Anyway - I don't expect Dalton to have games like he had but I just wanna focus on the defensive side of the ball.

Having LVE backs makes a different -Jordan Lewis not being on the field makes a difference. A.Woods getting more PT makes a difference. I just want to continue to see that side of the ball get better. Addition by subtraction is getting Woodley the fukk off the team. If Earl is here, let's go. It's week 6 and we got 10 more games to watch and I ain't tryna see games like Monday every week

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
We were 1-3 with Dak and a draft pick isn't gonna turn this team around. We're gonna draft Oline regardless.

Anyway - I don't expect Dalton to have games like he had but I just wanna focus on the defensive side of the ball.

Having LVE backs makes a different -Jordan Lewis not being on the field makes a difference. A.Woods getting more PT makes a difference. I just want to continue to see that side of the ball get better. Addition by subtraction is getting Woodley the fukk off the team. If Earl is here, let's go. It's week 6 and we got 10 more games to watch and I ain't tryna see games like Monday every week
:dead:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
At least he got results. 4000 yard QB, two 1,000 WR and a 1300 yard back. He just needed to clean up the play calling in the red zone. Whenever his time in Dallas is up, he’s going to get a job somewhere.

And people keep saying let McCarthy take over the play calling :dahell:
He should, first play Dalton got sacked on had two Wrs running 15 yard routes down the field with double moves. This game was over when it started. Simplify the game plan, this ain't Madden. Zeke fumbles don't help but let him get those easy throws Dak gets and take shots when the running game is rolling.