Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
You must be taking to Connor aka pawgscott. Dude don't want no smoke that's why I put that nikka on ignore. He not meeting up so you might as well put him on ignore or just stop responding to duke.
Trust me lil e not tryna do nothing from the shoulders he know them oak cliff nikkas quick to put shyt up

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
yeah bro that nikka gone dm my page woofin like he step on shyt out here...he used to be a cool lil nikka idk what up with him i guess msconcepcion finally lettin him pay for a few dates got him going crazy lol. he better cool his nachos tho cuz i will make it hot for him out here in these dallas streets

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Trust me lil e not tryna do nothing from the shoulders he know them oak cliff nikkas quick to put shyt up
yea iight - I sent you a DM tho- you in the thread

Bige and moufpiece trying to scratch? :gucci:

This team is a curse on all of us. :why:
I ain’t even know that was bro. Every time I skim the thread bro be on some Dak dikk ridin - troll postin ass shyt. I ain’t doing no trippin tho, I stand on it

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
yeah bro that nikka gone dm my page woofin like he step on shyt out here...he used to be a cool lil nikka idk what up with him i guess msconcepcion finally lettin him pay for a few dates got him going crazy lol. he better cool his nachos tho cuz i will make it hot for him out here in these dallas streets
Yeah iight