Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Sturm vouched for him too. He was adamant on the radio that hes the guy that can get this turned around.

If we are being realistic, no way was this going to turn around in one season. He inherited players we’ve hated for years now and a horrible culture. No way was that going to be turned around in one limited off-season.

Anybody pointing to Green Bay’s “success” right now without him as an indictment of his football acumen, is being lazy. For years, that team drafted poorly and didnt bring in any free agents until he was gone.

Him coming in and being ok with Kellen Moore controlling the offense isnt talked about enough. He couldve demanded Jerry to atleast have Kellen install a lot of his concepts but he realized that the offense wasnt “broken” and to keep it the same.

He could very well be a mistake hire, but to jump to that conclusion 6 games in is stupid.
Who cares if Sturm vouched for him? McCarthy admitted that he needed to change his style up because it had become outdated, and yet he has yet to show that he's changed anything. Packer fans wanted him gone 3 years before he actually left because they were seeing the same shyt we're seeing now. People in Dallas only liked this hire because we believed that anyone was better than Garrett, and because McCarthy had a SB championship attached to his name.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I don't have any posts of yours saved, that'd be kinda lame IMO, it was just an observation. Would you agree the Dallas Cowboys are one of the most poorly ran organizations in the NFL?
There is a search function so if I’m this company man show the proof. I’m tired of dudes acting like women because we disagree. That shyt weak as fukk so show that proof or stop with the female tactics.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Who cares if Sturm vouched for him? McCarthy admitted that he needed to change his style up because it had become outdated, and yet he has yet to show that he's changed anything. Packer fans wanted him gone 3 years before he actually left because they were seeing the same shyt we're seeing now. People in Dallas only liked this hire because we believed that anyone was better than Garrett, and because McCarthy had a SB championship attached to his name.
You do know Sturm is a Packers homer right :skip:

Surely you knew that right :mjtf:

Packers fans did not see what we are seeing now. The Cowboys have a massive lack of talent and are not getting any production from their best players. We also are a poorly run organization with an inept FO and an insane owner

But yea other than that, yea its the same as it was in GB :heh:

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
There is a search function so if I’m this company man show the proof. I’m tired of dudes acting like women because we disagree. That shyt weak as fukk so show that proof or stop with the female tactics.
Ok white guy :mjlol:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
You do know Sturm is a Packers homer right :skip:

Surely you knew that right :mjtf:

Packers fans did not see what we are seeing now. The Cowboys have a massive lack of talent and are not getting any production from their best players. We also are a poorly run organization with an inept FO and an insane owner

But yea other than that, yea its the same as it was in GB :heh:
Packer fans didn't see their team have an awful defense and Rodgers needing to perform miracles every week? And Strum is very open about his Packer fandom, so what was your point about that?

Dak Pickscott

Daps
Search proves that ain’t true either. You just like using bytch tactics. Single mother nikkas love to use their mommas tactics smfh. I just had to expose you for the emotional no proof having bytch you are. Ye shrug
You refusing to answer my question but keep replying to me but I'm using bytch tactis? Sorry I have to just assume you're not black and keep it moving..

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You refusing to answer my question but keep replying to me but I'm using bytch tactis? Sorry I have to just assume you're not black and keep it moving..
Your question is stupid and if I’m such a company man you should show the proof of this. You can assume all you want but you’re just another scared bytch afraid to use the search function. You bytches on here try that technique all the time. The ole you’re not black routine. I’m black and even if I wasn’t not shyt you could do about it to keep it all the way 100.

Dak Pickscott

Daps
Your question is stupid and if I’m such a company man you should show the proof of this. You can assume all you want but you’re just another scared bytch afraid to use the search function. You bytches on here try that technique all the time. The ole you’re not black routine. I’m black and even if I wasn’t not shyt you could do about it to keep it all the way 100.
ok white guy :mjlol:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Packer fans didn't see their team have an awful defense and Rodgers needing to perform miracles every week? And Strum is very open about his Packer fandom, so what was your point about that?
How in one sentence you say Sturms opinion doesnt matter and in the next say packers fans wanted him gone :heh:

Why would Packer fan Sturm vouch for McCarthy then :heh:

Here is a thread on the packers forum, the day mike was hired. Read the replies

Mike McCarthy -- new Cowpoke coach

Imagine ANYBody in this fanbase advocating for Garrett as head coach somewhere :heh:

Last edited:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
The sad thing is that Gallup being trade bait is a further indictment on Coop. You'd actually get more for Gallup because he's the more consistent WR, and he actually shows up on the road unlike Betamari.

McCarthy is just proving to the world that it was Rodgers that made him, and not the other way around. He lost the players in just 6 weeks which is unheard of.

There can't actually be people who did believe MM did anything in Green Bay but watch Rodgers be great right ?