UtYbMnp.jpg

Za7fbLQ.jpg

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Nolan is obviously a problem but the two db coaches might be too green.

Skip Peete looks like he's ready for the retirement home. Zeke probably missed Gary Brown's hyper ass.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
No Big Cat slander will be allowed :ufdup:

No slander. But he hasn't coached them up. One of his pupils is stealing money. Another one is a fat blob that routinely gets thrown around like a beached whaled. The defensive line has been an embarrassment for a long time.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Nolan is obviously a problem but the two db coaches might be too green.

Skip Peete looks like he's ready for the retirement home. Zeke probably missed Gary Brown's hyper ass.

Linguist has never coached in the NFL before. But he's from Texas so :manny: he was supposedly good in college for whatever it's worth.

I remember when Al Harris played. Philbin gave him his first coaching job as an intern. Then he went to KC to coach under Andy Reid. He was fired after the 2018 season because of how poorly the defense played in the AFC championship game against the Patriots.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
In the case of Al Harris, just because you’re good at your craft doesn’t mean you can teach it.

This whole staff is turning out to be garbage. Only competent one is Moore but he’s inexperienced

At least he got results. 4000 yard QB, two 1,000 WR and a 1300 yard back. He just needed to clean up the play calling in the red zone. Whenever his time in Dallas is up, he’s going to get a job somewhere.

And people keep saying let McCarthy take over the play calling :dahell: