BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Sign Amari Cooper over Byron Jones brehs
BT7TS4Y.png

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
you got this from watching that play? He diagnosed the play and reacted and drop foot was still looking in the back field. Thomas deserves his snaps.
Ok Big E so did Andy do a good job protecting the receivers the other night?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Don't say shyt else to me. I don't do that ho shyt. Fight go wit it
You must be taking to Connor aka pawgscott. Dude don't want no smoke that's why I put that nikka on ignore. He not meeting up so you might as well put him on ignore or just stop responding to duke.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
At least he diagnosed it

Jaylon didnt even know who had the ball :mjcry:
Jaylon knows he went from possibly never playing in the NFL to the richest contract for LB in NFL history. Everything is just gravy from this point on.

I owe @*DalMem* an apology.

Myles Jack is on a terrible team as well and yet he grades 30 points higher. :francis:
Edit: Link not working just google Myles Jack PFF and Jaylon Smith PFF and click on the first link.

Jack is 88 and Jaylon is at 55.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Kyler Murray was off as hell and thats not even counting the open wrs he didnt see.

Look how confused the secondary is.

Corner at the top presses Hopkins...then starts trailing him and then remembers "oh shyt I'm in zone"

Safety doesnt keep leverage and if Kyler seen it he had a guy deep down the field. The safety and corner would have had their feet stopped while the WR on the backside is scoring a TD.