Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah we agree on this. Oftentimes people are scarred of making decisions that aren't co signed by the masses because if it fails everybody will be on their told you so blah blah blah blah. I would've went back to Romo but got why they didn't.
I’d let all them nigguhs walk. Contrary to what Jerry signs, there’s always veteran corners on market, he jsut doesn’t sign any of them. He rather sign these no name dbs.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
You just another fan impressed by the stats. That number 1 offense is scam shyt that don't show up when needed against teams that we would have to beat to win it all. fukk that number 1 O that don't ever seem to do shyt against playoff teams. The number 1 offense the nfl version of K state back in the day. They'd be showing out against poobutt state but when they play another good team always meeting L Roy Jetson. Let me state it again for emphasis fukk that number 1 offense shyt is a fukking scam.

True

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
The local and national media, especially local, has been soft on Jerry Jones. It’s about time people called him out. He has no more scapegoats. His job as gm would have him fired from every sane organization 20 years ago.
I caught a segment on the fan real brief as I was coming home and whoever it was said, "I had questions I really wanted to ask Stephen but I did not want to get in trouble"

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Soft. They work for CBS, not the Dallas Cowboys.
We say this but ime people don't go hard at folks they have to actually see and or need for things. That's the reality of the situation. You can be one of those people that shyt on the Boys but they probably are trying to get them to come on shows and have access they might not get otherwise. I get it even if it is frustrating to some fans. Even in non sports situations I've saw it where people might have things to say about someone but for reasons like not fukking themselves over they don't.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Max Kellerman breaks it down so :wow:

This team is the most covered, and players are well known.... but they simply aren't as talented as people make them out to be.

Lawrence was drafted to replace DWare and has never lived up to that.

If you look at the players who end up leaving Dallas, they normally don't do well with other teams. And the ones that do, speaks to the fact that the GM doesn't know how to properly evaluate people.

Taco had talent and he probably left because the cowboys are covered so much and because staying there and not playing and getting criticized was going to hurt his long term reputation with teams.

Dallas getting so much coverage and so many prime time games is really a curse.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
You can’t even say this team has given up or quit, because I’m not sure they even showed up to start.

This might be worse than 2010 when they gave up on Wade in GB. At least they started the season with effort and intent to compete.

Our whole coaching approach and player execution has been phoned in from the jump. Since midway through last season, if we’re being honest.

:hhh:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:dead: at y'all finally admitting that reupping Zeke to a big contract was a bad idea. Y'all was fighting me so hard on Zeke's contract during training camp last year.
Speaking of Cowboys decisions y'all fought me on....

The Cowboys players are reportedly very critical of their new head coach Mike McCarthy and the coaching staff in Dallas. Colin Cowherd explains why this is evidence that McCarthy is panicking, and the Cowboys need a rebuild.

#TheHerd #NFL #MikeMcCarthy #Cowboys #JerryJones

:francis: I told y'all Mike Mccarthy was a bad hire!! I think I even posted X&O's videos from that SBNation dude on why Mike Mccarthy sucked at GB & why the new GB coach (Who is from the Kyle Shanahan coaching tree) is a HUGE improvement.

@dtownreppin214 @*DalMem* @Rell84shots @Spade Y'all agree with Colin Cowherd in that video the Cowboys should trade Gallop?

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Speaking of Cowboys decisions y'all fought me on....

:francis: I told y'all Mike Mccarthy was a bad hire!! I think I even posted X&O's videos from that SBNation dude on why Mike Mccarthy sucked at GB & why the new GB coach (Who is from the Kyle Shanahan coaching tree) is a HUGE improvement.

@dtownreppin214 @*DalMem* @Rell84shots @Spade Y'all agree with Colin Cowherd in that video the Cowboys should trade Gallop?

I said before the season to trade Gallup for Jamal Adams b/c I knew what I was getting in Adams. Trading Gallup for a draft pick is on the surface the right move, but you gotta tell me what they're going to do with that pick and if they're going to allow the same scouts who chose Trystena and Taco to make that pick. The same scouts who never push for a safety? Wouldn't it have been nice to have Budda Baker? He was taken 10 picks after Taco's bytch ass. So yeah, I'd trade Gallup, I think Wilson can do 75% of what he does, but it's complicated because I don't trust this team's drafting anymore. I need this scouting department completely cleaned out as well.

I agree with @BlueHeffner that I think MM can still turn this thing around. Aikman vouched for him, and I respect the hell out of him and his football opinions. But, I can't lie, I lost a little respect for him when at his introductory PC he admitted he lied in his interview about watching every Cowboy's snap from the 2019 season. That was so incredibly stupid to admit when you're reputation at GB was that you were lazy and low IQ. So yeah, I agree with Cowherd on that point. I also agree with him about McCarthy faking about this analytics thing. 13:50 mark in the video below from yesterday's PC, he's asked if he thinks the team's improved...he starts talking about "trend lines" and all this other analytics jargon. He's done this a few times during his PC which comes off very unnatural and forced IMO. MM is a meat and potatoes Pittsburgh guy, he should embrace that and try to instill it in the Cowboys culture.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps

This team is the most covered, and players are well known.... but they simply aren't as talented as people make them out to be.

If you look at the players who end up leaving Dallas, they normally don't do well with other teams. And the ones that do, speaks to the fact that the GM doesn't know how to properly evaluate people.

Taco had talent and he probably left because the cowboys are covered so much and because staying there and not playing and getting criticized was going to hurt his long term reputation with teams.

Now y’all have no talent? :mjlol: y’all going out sad

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

@darealvelle posted this video in January of Xavier Woods on Undisputed. My reaction at the time to the video was -

Lol so random.

Imagine an Xavier Woods level player from any other team getting this appearance.

It speaks to exactly what Max is talking about in the clip you posted - that these Cowboys players (even scrubs) are given special treatment and attention that is not afforded to other players around the league. It's why our players have such inflated egos and why opponents like Bart Scott have no respect for us.

Seriously, can you think of a single player on any other team that is on Xavier Woods level getting a seat on First Take or Undisputed??? Imagine for a second turning on Undisputed one day and seeing the Jacksonville Jaguars scrub safety on there debating with Shannon and Skip. :dead: You can't, it's incomprehensible. But this is where we are with this franchise and our spoiled ass players.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
The only positive thing about this season has been the development of Steele. When Collins back, might as well put him at LT

:francis: