Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
it's probably coming from players in the secondary. they always look confused. It's not LVE or Smith. Diggs is just a rookie.

you can't treat grown ass men like babies, spoon feeding nikkas.

It could be anyone right now who is getting heat for not playing well. Could be D-Law or Jaylon, but I'm sure its cats like Worley that are grumbling too but fact is he doesn't belong on the field. That's not a coaching issue, that's a personnel issue. He shouldn't be on a NFL team.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
LMAO Dog just answer the fukkin question like a normal human being. All I did was ask you who you think the elite QBs are. You stay acting like a scorned female on here bro. Just talk ball if you wanna talk ball, stop acting like a little homotional bytch.

Now onto football -- Seattle Defense is just as bad? They have 10 takeaways this year and we have 3. How are those even comparable? You don't think that has any difference in the record of the two teams?

This time a year or two ago people were starting to question if Rodgers was done. He can't make the throws he used to make and the film last yr shows that, they were good despite him. He looked like shyt Sunday. If Dak had a game like that ppl would be losing their minds on here.

I'm not even saying Dak is or isn't better than Rodgers but just throwin names out there don't mean shyt to me. If you think he's better why? Its more to it than win loss record
These are typed words on here my man. You say I act like a scorned female but show the posts that corroborate this? Just because I don't agree with you nikkas at time doesn't equate to being a scorned female. nikka I did talk ball and fukk is your stupid ass talking about? My first post in this back and forth said you nikkas say anything regarding elite. That's normal shyt my nikkas offline understand fukk you talking about ? Truth of the matter is nikka if you want to talk just sports you shouldn't call me names and then say just talk sports. I don't care about the names its the net but your request would seem more authentic if you just keep your same frame like kevm3 does. Just a suggestion.

Now one stat that benefits you is the whole reason why they aren't the same? Ok but what about them scores? They aren't holding nobody down either just like our D. Seattle's D is bad and only you trying to hype them up. Also if we want to use turnovers how many times has Dak and Zeke gave the sorry ass D short fields?

Yeah I don't really pay attention to most people regarding their takes. You see old ass threads on here asking is Brady done from 2012/13 and is Lebron done last year. That shyt means little because like I said most people don't know shyt and are ran by emotions. I don't have no bunch of stats why them 3 are better if that's what you're looking for but you trying to include them 2 in elite is bullshyt. You're smoking on the purest of crack trying to even include them and someone who really does care about googling the numbers and all that stuff will quickly put that logic to sleep. Hell can you find 2 people on this planet that can co sign those claims. I know we shouldn't take folks pov into account wholeheartedly but when you can't find non family members to agree fam,you gotta knowing you're just trolling.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
it's probably coming from players in the secondary. they always look confused. It's not LVE or Smith. Diggs is just a rookie.

you can't treat grown ass men like babies, spoon feeding nikkas.
Has to be the secondary or linebackers

Al Harris doesnt have much experience coaching and Jaylon already was complaining about complexity of the scheme

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Has to be the secondary or linebackers

Al Harris doesnt have much experience coaching and Jaylon already was complaining about complexity of the scheme

This bum spent the whole offseason talmbout how the scheme was gonna unleash him. fukk this gimp, I bet anything he one leaking this shyt

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
This is one of the main reasons why I have no faith in going this route.

These fools have no idea how to build a defense. Im tired of the relying on players like:

Mincey
Selvie
Poe
Thompson
Worley
A. Woods
Hayden

Our only hope is to hope and pray they draft the right player

Their ineptitude is a trend with loads of historical data to suggest they don't know what they're doing. Unless an elite player falls in their lap, they won't pick them and even when they do, they still manage to fukk it up.

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
These are typed words on here my man. You say I act like a scorned female but show the posts that corroborate this? Just because I don't agree with you nikkas at time doesn't equate to being a scorned female. nikka I did talk ball and fukk is your stupid ass talking about? My first post in this back and forth said you nikkas say anything regarding elite. That's normal shyt my nikkas offline understand fukk you talking about ? Truth of the matter is nikka if you want to talk just sports you shouldn't call me names and then say just talk sports. I don't care about the names its the net but your request would seem more authentic if you just keep your same frame like kevm3 does. Just a suggestion.

Now one stat that benefits you is the whole reason why they aren't the same? Ok but what about them scores? They aren't holding nobody down either just like our D. Seattle's D is bad and only you trying to hype them up. Also if we want to use turnovers how many times has Dak and Zeke gave the sorry ass D short fields?

Yeah I don't really pay attention to most people regarding their takes. You see old ass threads on here asking is Brady done from 2012/13 and is Lebron done last year. That shyt means little because like I said most people don't know shyt and are ran by emotions. I don't have no bunch of stats why them 3 are better if that's what you're looking for but you trying to include them 2 in elite is bullshyt. You're smoking on the purest of crack trying to even include them and someone who really does care about googling the numbers and all that stuff will quickly put that logic to sleep. Hell can you find 2 people on this planet that can co sign those claims. I know we shouldn't take folks pov into account wholeheartedly but when you can't find non family members to agree fam,you gotta knowing you're just trolling.

The literally first post I quoted corroborates it bro. I asked you who you think the elite QBs are, no insult to you, nothing, just literally asked that, and you reply on some "nikka are you stupid?" shyt. That's some shyt my girl be doing, it's just feminine to me. It's all gucci to me bro I'm just just tryna talk ball, save that drama and shyt for other posters on here if you wanna roll like that.

I'm not denying Seattle's defense is bad, but its certain aspects that give them a leg up over Dallas. Turnovers is a HUGE stat -- with an offense as good as ours (when Dak is playing), if we had 10 takeaways like Seattle (that would mean 7 extra offensive possessions) that could easily make the difference in one or two of these losses we've had. Could easily had made the difference in the Rams/Browns/Seahawks losses. It's the same with KC, their defense gets takeaways. That gives an explosive offense more chances to score. Our O don't get that luxury, you got a starting RB who has lost 4 fumbles, more than our defense has forced all year.

As far as the elite shyt go to me its all relative to your definition of it. "Elite" is whatever you want it to be, but to me if I look at the NFL right now I don't see but 2 QB's I would take right now over Dak, current and future salary implications included. Now I don't think Dak is on Mahomes level, but I don't think that about 29 or so other QB's are on Dak level. To me, that's elite.

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Buggsy Mogues @Dak Pawgscott

How high are you willing to go to in order to resign Dak? How much AAV/years?

As we sit hre right now today I would go 4 + 1, $40m

That could change depending on what happens with Josh Allen and Lamar Jackson. I assume Dak will be franchised again and one or both of them might get an extension before then. If they both get above $40m which I assume they would, Dak has every right to ask for that much.