Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
As we sit hre right now today I would go 4 + 1, $40m

That could change depending on what happens with Josh Allen and Lamar Jackson. I assume Dak will be franchised again and one or both of them might get an extension before then. If they both get above $40m which I assume they would, Dak has every right to ask for that much.
You'd give him that right now or after a franchise tag? Honestly, I think Dak goes to Cabo he's franchised again. The cap lowering next season is going to be problematic for any QB trying to get a new deal next year.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
You'd give him that right now or after a franchise tag? Honestly, I think Dak goes to Cabo he's franchised again. The cap lowering next season is going to be problematic for any QB trying to get a new deal next year.

I would have done it before the injury, but at this point I need to see what he looks like next year, pause. I would franchise again and then go from there. Allen and Lamar will get paid in that same range, in fact if we had already paid Dak then Allen or Lamar would have probably gotten more than him.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
The literally first post I quoted corroborates it bro. I asked you who you think the elite QBs are, no insult to you, nothing, just literally asked that, and you reply on some "nikka are you stupid?" shyt. That's some shyt my girl be doing, it's just feminine to me. It's all gucci to me bro I'm just just tryna talk ball, save that drama and shyt for other posters on here if you wanna roll like that.

I'm not denying Seattle's defense is bad, but its certain aspects that give them a leg up over Dallas. Turnovers is a HUGE stat -- with an offense as good as ours (when Dak is playing), if we had 10 takeaways like Seattle (that would mean 7 extra offensive possessions) that could easily make the difference in one or two of these losses we've had. Could easily had made the difference in the Rams/Browns/Seahawks losses. It's the same with KC, their defense gets takeaways. That gives an explosive offense more chances to score. Our O don't get that luxury, you got a starting RB who has lost 4 fumbles, more than our defense has forced all year.

As far as the elite shyt go to me its all relative to your definition of it. "Elite" is whatever you want it to be, but to me if I look at the NFL right now I don't see but 2 QB's I would take right now over Dak, current and future salary implications included. Now I don't think Dak is on Mahomes level, but I don't think that about 29 or so other QB's are on Dak level. To me, that's elite.
Fam you saying I'm moving like a female but you got all hype over the nikka are you stupid when that's the equivalent of nikka you wylin? Like I literally didn't mean are you stupid as in for you to answer the question lol. Y'all truly have to stop reading typed words in tones. I'm chilling like shyt posting this stuff. Like I said if you just trying to talk ball talk ball. I shouldn't have the power to make you switch that up. If you don't like how I'm posting to you you know the easy solutions to that problem. Is this done or would you like to compare me to more females in your life?

All them turnover the O has I'm pretty sure if you hit the D with truth serum they'd say man they putting us in a worse position than we already are. If you cut down on them turnovers the D gives up like 24 a game I think. Not the greatest but better than the 40ish it seems like the fans always attribute to them. Another truth is the O only seems to score down late in the game with Dak. Outside of,the Rams game what game did they play good O the whole game? That score 24 in the fourth and act like they were consistent the whole game stuff is for the birds.

Yeah elite I guess is relative but IMO if your including folks that damn near nobody will agree with you tripping fam aka are you stupid lol. What does Dak do where its only 2 qb's you'd take over him? He does nothing IMO for that high praise. He's average with awesome weapons. We saw what he looked like when he was the Lebron of this shyt. That's what elite is to me. When you can make people (the more the merrier) that you like who better. Dak doesn't really do that and when he and that chance we had to give up a first before he was going to be out the league. Give Dak GB wideouts without freeman them talk show lines in GB would get the puters putting. That's why its hard for me to see him as elite.

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fam you saying I'm moving like a female but you got all hype over the nikka are you stupid when that's the equivalent of nikka you wylin? Like I literally didn't mean are you stupid as in for you to answer the question lol. Y'all truly have to stop reading typed words in tones. I'm chilling like shyt posting this stuff. Like I said if you just trying to talk ball talk ball. I shouldn't have the power to make you switch that up. If you don't like how I'm posting to you you know the easy solutions to that problem. Is this done or would you like to compare me to more females in your life?

All them turnover the O has I'm pretty sure if you hit the D with truth serum they'd say man they putting us in a worse position than we already are. If you cut down on them turnovers the D gives up like 24 a game I think. Not the greatest but better than the 40ish it seems like the fans always attribute to them. Another truth is the O only seems to score down late in the game with Dak. Outside of,the Rams game what game did they play good O the whole game? That score 24 in the fourth and act like they were consistent the whole game stuff is for the birds.

Yeah elite I guess is relative but IMO if your including folks that damn near nobody will agree with you tripping fam aka are you stupid lol. What does Dak do where its only 2 qb's you'd take over him? He does nothing IMO for that high praise. He's average with awesome weapons. We saw what he looked like when he was the Lebron of this shyt. That's what elite is to me. When you can make people (the more the merrier) that you like who better. Dak doesn't really do that and when he and that chance we had to give up a first before he was going to be out the league. Give Dak GB wideouts without freeman them talk show lines in GB would get the puters putting. That's why its hard for me to see him as elite.

Nah I didn't switch nothin up bro, you come out on some "stupid" shyt and the shyt came off feminine to me and I pointed that out and responded in kind. Nothing more nothing less. I'm good on it and I'm past it bro. Like I said, I'm talkin ball, but if you come at me some type of way of course I'm gone respond. Nothing more to it other than that and I'm done with it.

Falcons game we fumbled 3 times early, got in a 17-0 hole. At that point you have to switch the whole O gameplan up. The majority of the time where drives didn't end in stupid ass fumbles or turnovers, the offense was beasting.

Seattle game I would say the O kept pace pretty much the whole game, especially considering the D couldn't get a turnover for shyt and Seattle forced 3. Even ONE turnover from the D could have made the difference in that game.

Browns we was going blow for blow, pause, with them and the fumbles changed shyt. It was 14-14, two fumbles, and all of a sudden we down 28-14 and now you gotta switch the gameplan up again.

Giants game same shyt, almost every possession that didn't have a turnover ended in a score.

The only problem w/ this offense was turnovers, and the defense never gets any on the other side to make up for it.

I don't really give a fukk if anyone agrees about Dak being elite or not. Although I do know a lot of the twitter all-22 geeks see him as elite. TV cats like Dan Orlovsky do and have pointed out why. The reason I think he is, is because I don't see but a couple other QB's who can make the plays he can, or the throws he can. He has done it time and time again, but he gets dissected like no other QB i've seen, since basically Romo pretty much. If I watch the tape on these cats and I can look around the NFL and say the only people I see making throws like or better than Dak are Mahomes and Wilson. So it's anywhere from 28-30 other teams out there (depending how you feel about Rodgers) who don't have a QB as good as Dak, in my mind. So why am I trying to replace him?

How is Dak not making dudes look better? Amari was traded cuz he wasn't getting it done in Oakland, he's put up career numbers with Dak. Gallup was a 3rd round pick who has only ever caught passes from Dak. Dak got Jarwin paid. He making Schultz into a household name. He had Cedric Wilson out there eating. He don't get props for any of that?

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think you and others think Dak is better than Cousins because Dak plays here. DC Cousins was basically about the same player as Dak around that time. You swap them out a few years ago you'd got the same results (8-10wins) outside of the illmatic year for Dak of 2016.

You hire an offensive coach because honestly a lot of fans don't know shyt. I'm not all knowing either so I'm not saying I am. Too many fans think because of google that if they mention some stats that makes their take legit while not breaking shyt down for reality not averages like this is a simulation. To win in the playoffs you're most likely going to play the better teams. Against those types of teams Dak and the Offense usually don't do jack shyt. I'm pretty sure that is somewhat true of all teams but I'm not a fan of all teams. I'm worried about the Boys and if you don't believe me look at how the Boys played against playoff and non playoff teams. I know the D is bad so save me that but I'm speaking on the number 1 offense stuff people love to mention. That's why that number 1 offense shyt is fugazy as fukk and only used for google nerds and nikkas watching too much espn type shows.
Yep. That's the only reason. Cant with you dudes.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Nah I didn't switch nothin up bro, you come out on some "stupid" shyt and the shyt came off feminine to me and I pointed that out and responded in kind. Nothing more nothing less. I'm good on it and I'm past it bro. Like I said, I'm talkin ball, but if you come at me some type of way of course I'm gone respond. Nothing more to it other than that and I'm done with it.

Falcons game we fumbled 3 times early, got in a 17-0 hole. At that point you have to switch the whole O gameplan up. The majority of the time where drives didn't end in stupid ass fumbles or turnovers, the offense was beasting.

Seattle game I would say the O kept pace pretty much the whole game, especially considering the D couldn't get a turnover for shyt and Seattle forced 3. Even ONE turnover from the D could have made the difference in that game.

Browns we was going blow for blow, pause, with them and the fumbles changed shyt. It was 14-14, two fumbles, and all of a sudden we down 28-14 and now you gotta switch the gameplan up again.

Giants game same shyt, almost every possession that didn't have a turnover ended in a score.

The only problem w/ this offense was turnovers, and the defense never gets any on the other side to make up for it.

I don't really give a fukk if anyone agrees about Dak being elite or not. Although I do know a lot of the twitter all-22 geeks see him as elite. TV cats like Dan Orlovsky do and have pointed out why. The reason I think he is, is because I don't see but a couple other QB's who can make the plays he can, or the throws he can. He has done it time and time again, but he gets dissected like no other QB i've seen, since basically Romo pretty much. If I watch the tape on these cats and I can look around the NFL and say the only people I see making throws like or better than Dak are Mahomes and Wilson. So it's anywhere from 28-30 other teams out there (depending how you feel about Rodgers) who don't have a QB as good as Dak, in my mind. So why am I trying to replace him?

How is Dak not making dudes look better? Amari was traded cuz he wasn't getting it done in Oakland, he's put up career numbers with Dak. Gallup was a 3rd round pick who has only ever caught passes from Dak. Dak got Jarwin paid. He making Schultz into a household name. He had Cedric Wilson out there eating. He don't get props for any of that?
Dak ain't elite and he not making dudes look better(to me of course). Amari was balling before Dak. Damn near everybody will agree Amari saved Dak not the other way round. Gallup catching passes from Dak and? Jarwin? He some next level threat because of Dak I'm not aware of? Cedric Wilson caught a nice pass or two from Dak but them better fukk no. He gets no props for none of that. When he has a Laurant Robinson type I'll give him props for that. Until then nah. I guess if Wilson becomes a baller that would apply to him. Oh yeah nobody really knows who Schultz is my man stop that.

I just me and you are going to have to agree to disagree because I see we just see stuff differently on this issue. That's cool too

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dak ain't elite and he not making dudes look better(to me of course). Amari was balling before Dak. Damn near everybody will agree Amari saved Dak not the other way round. Gallup catching passes from Dak and? Jarwin? He some next level threat because of Dak I'm not aware of? Cedric Wilson caught a nice pass or two from Dak but them better fukk no. He gets no props for none of that. When he has a Laurant Robinson type I'll give him props for that. Until then nah. I guess if Wilson becomes a baller that would apply to him. Oh yeah nobody really knows who Schultz is my man stop that.

I just me and you are going to have to agree to disagree because I see we just see stuff differently on this issue. That's cool too

Amari and Dak needed each other, they have both benefitted. But you're also talkin about Dak at 25 vs. Rodgers in his prime. Dak has improved every year since he came into the league. Rodgers didn't start until he was 25. His SB was his age 27 season which is where Dak is at now, and Dak was playing at a level this season that could win a SB on a better team.

And yea all those cats, they all are better with Dak. It ain't about being some next level superstar, but it's about is Dak making them better? Nobody know who the fukk these dudes were before they stepped into the lineup. Damn near anyone you swap in or out at WR/TE was eating with Dak. So that's how you know you got a guy who is making cats better. So if he's not making the talent better than we shouldn't see much drop-off with Dalton. We'll judge that when the season ends but week one ain't looking too hot.