Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
nikka you stupid? Mahommes, Rodgers, and Wilson for me. Like I said them two nikkas you mentioned sure as fukk ain't elite and never were. nikkas going off with dudes in Madden and like they elite lol.

Nah I'm not stupid im asking you a question dikkhead. Either answer it or don't.

What makes Rodgers and Wilson better than Dak right now?

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
shyt what else is there to do regarding this team? I'm not about to argue with other teams fans about this team. fukk them. Even if disagree with cats in here at times I know its all coming from a place of wanting to be better from actual fans. That's my rationale on your question.

lol... naw, just saying. the season is what it is now. Dak aint here. Our defense should be the talking points at this point. thing about it. we have money for some quick 1 year fixes. its just mindbogling

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Nah I'm not stupid im asking you a question dikkhead. Either answer it or don't.

What makes Rodgers and Wilson better than Dak right now?
Stupid I did answer your question hence why you asked me why I thin those players are better. Guess your stupid ass just wanted to say dikkhead lol. This nikka definitely stupid as fukk. Probably another fan of Dak because he black dummies smfh. Wilson is better just off the fact that same shyt D y'all speak about for the Boys Seattle has one just as bad and you see the records of the two teams? Rodgers is just a better overall QB and makes it happen with dudes you like who? Last time Dak had that tyoe of cast if he would've played the season woth them he would've been a backup now. Your man isn't elite stupid. I don't care if you call me names my guy its the net so call away stupid lol.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
lol... naw, just saying. the season is what it is now. Dak aint here. Our defense should be the talking points at this point. thing about it. we have money for some quick 1 year fixes. its just mindbogling

There are players right now that we can get that can help the defense, but for obvious reasons we not getting them. Earl, Eric, Snack etc

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
We all/mainly agree on the D and ownership though so whats to talk about that won't turn into echo chamber talk? Drafting on the D side of the ball? Lol that's why Dak gets so much shyt because that's the one thing that's polarizing tbh.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Dak was on pace to break an NFL records in passing yardage and yet we're still losing games. Dak didn't even play this week and he's still leading the league in yardage, so I don't know what else he needs to do to show he's 'elite' other than leave and go to an organization that isn't as dysfunctional as the cowboys. Jerry Jones thinks that Mike Nolan is doing an ok job despite putting out arguably the worst defense in cowboys history and one of the worst in the nfl period. THAT'S the problem. It starts with the 'GM', and nothing will change until that changes.
We were also on pace to finish 4-12 with Dak starting.

We were 1-3 when we got hurt.

He's not in the top 3 of our problems, but his offense disappeared for large swaths of those first four games.

He also had a few killer turnovers in our territory that put our _efense behind the eight ball.

It is what it is. I guess give him 40M/yr and pray Jerry and Stephen learn how to find defensive gems in the scrap heap? :ld:

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stupid I did answer your question hence why you asked me why I thin those players are better. Guess your stupid ass just wanted to say dikkhead lol. This nikka definitely stupid as fukk. Probably another fan of Dak because he black dummies smfh. Wilson is better just off the fact that same shyt D y'all speak about for the Boys Seattle has one just as bad and you see the records of the two teams? Rodgers is just a better overall QB and makes it happen with dudes you like who? Last time Dak had that tyoe of cast if he would've played the season woth them he would've been a backup now. Your man isn't elite stupid. I don't care if you call me names my guy its the net so call away stupid lol.

LMAO Dog just answer the fukkin question like a normal human being. All I did was ask you who you think the elite QBs are. You stay acting like a scorned female on here bro. Just talk ball if you wanna talk ball, stop acting like a little homotional bytch.

Now onto football -- Seattle Defense is just as bad? They have 10 takeaways this year and we have 3. How are those even comparable? You don't think that has any difference in the record of the two teams?

This time a year or two ago people were starting to question if Rodgers was done. He can't make the throws he used to make and the film last yr shows that, they were good despite him. He looked like shyt Sunday. If Dak had a game like that ppl would be losing their minds on here.

I'm not even saying Dak is or isn't better than Rodgers but just throwin names out there don't mean shyt to me. If you think he's better why? Its more to it than win loss record

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

He's not in the top 3 of our problems, but his offense disappeared for large swaths of those first four games.

He also had a few killer turnovers in our territory that put our _efense behind the eight ball.

It is what it is. I guess give him 40M/yr and pray Jerry and Stephen learn how to find defensive gems in the scrap heap? :ld:
This is one of the main reasons why I have no faith in going this route.

These fools have no idea how to build a defense. Im tired of the relying on players like:

Mincey
Selvie
Poe
Thompson
Worley
A. Woods
Hayden

Our only hope is to hope and pray they draft the right player

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin

I also think a lot of the players don't like how they did Garrett. He had them prepared and the players just didn't perform. They got him fired.

Again I will say consider the source... are the players leaking this the same ones getting exposed on tape?

And go back to quotes in the offseason from these bums about how excited they were about the new coaching staff.

Dudes that are starting to worry about their jobs are going to be the ones leaking this shyt trying to throw the coaches under the bus.

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin

We've spent a lot of high draft picks on defense recently and it hasn't amounted to shyt. So either way we probably getting trash on defense but at least with Dak QB is one hole you dont have to worry about filling, pause.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
And unless that Seahawks horrible defense make great strides, Baby Hair not getting back to another SB

Boyz messed up when they paid D Law and Jaylon

So basically Dallas should draft players, coach them up, then draft their replacements 1 year before they have to pay everyone so they can keep a low cap number? This includes QB's too. Dallas would have to draft a QB every 4 years.

By your logic, Dallas should've just signed Mariotta or Winston for the low, and cheap middle of the road QB. Hell, Nick Foles while you're at it.

They still would've picked CeeDee Lamb and they still would've let Jones walk. The way Dallas pays non QB starters is part of the problem breh. they didn't need to pay ALL of their offensive linemen. They didn't need to pay Lawrence based on his production. He wasn't the 3rd best pass rusher in the NFL. But that's how they paid him

Jerry Jones doesn't know how to evaluate and pick quarterbacks neither. When a decent one falls to them, you keep them for as long as you can.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Again I will say consider the source... are the players leaking this the same ones getting exposed on tape?

And go back to quotes in the offseason from these bums about how excited they were about the new coaching staff.

Dudes that are starting to worry about their jobs are going to be the ones leaking this shyt trying to throw the coaches under the bus.

it's probably coming from players in the secondary. they always look confused. It's not LVE or Smith. Diggs is just a rookie.

you can't treat grown ass men like babies, spoon feeding nikkas.