Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Amari and Dak needed each other, they have both benefitted. But you're also talkin about Dak at 25 vs. Rodgers in his prime. Dak has improved every year since he came into the league. Rodgers didn't start until he was 25. His SB was his age 27 season which is where Dak is at now, and Dak was playing at a level this season that could win a SB on a better team.

And yea all those cats, they all are better with Dak. It ain't about being some next level superstar, but it's about is Dak making them better? Nobody know who the fukk these dudes were before they stepped into the lineup. Damn near anyone you swap in or out at WR/TE was eating with Dak. So that's how you know you got a guy who is making cats better. So if he's not making the talent better than we shouldn't see much drop-off with Dalton. We'll judge that when the season ends but week one ain't looking too hot.

This is such bullshyt :mjlol:

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
Again I will say consider the source... are the players leaking this the same ones getting exposed on tape?

And go back to quotes in the offseason from these bums about how excited they were about the new coaching staff.

Dudes that are starting to worry about their jobs are going to be the ones leaking this shyt trying to throw the coaches under the bus.

i put my money on it was jaylon's ass.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Bruh it ain't a coach alive walking this earth that could help Darrell Worley

I thought 2013 jeff heath was the worst secondary player I have ever seen, but Worley is playing even worse than that ?

He be so out of position sometimes I can't even tell if he a corner or a safety or who he is even guarding...

Anthony Brown is creeping up there to...

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
7 turnovers inside our own 30 yd line in the first six games. We had 5 turnovers inside our own 30 yd line the entire 2019 season.

More:

15 giveaways (worst in the NFL)
9 fumbles (worst in the NFL)
6 interceptions (5th worst in the NFL)

I mean it would help if the defense got a turnover every now and then to even it out a little bit :unimpressed:

I mean we are tied for dead last in takeaways:unimpressed:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Week 6 ended on a sour note for the Dallas Cowboys' who were blown out by the Arizona Cardinals Monday night 38-10. Colin Cowherd explains why this is more evidence that the Andy Dalton led Cowboys' are in a rebuild period, and that much of their failure this season has more to do with Jerry Jones as an owner than players on the team. Plus, Colin praises the Kansas City Chiefs who had a much better night against the Buffalo Bills, and explains why Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs continue to be difficult to beat.

#TheHerd #NFL #AndyDalton #JerryJones #PatrickMahomes #Cowboys #ArizonaCardinals #Chiefs #BuffaloBills #Week6

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
damn, its bad when you miss jeff heath at safety
our 90 mil rb is declining before our eyes
kellen moore play calling is trash
i saw jaylon just casually jogging on a td play, just like the cleveland game on that odb play
all our free agents we signed are hot trash, esp Griffen and Poe
worley couldnt cover my dead grandmother in a walker.

imagine if we signed byron and have triggs playing db2.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
We’re entering a dark era of Cowboys football

CeeDee Lamb bout to waste his prime years losing games after the offense puts up 25-30+ points

Everyone from players, schemes, coaches, and front office is utter trash. We might have 5 guys to keep across ALL of those aspects of the team. Maybe 5 people to keep among 150-200+ people employed by this organization.

:francis: