Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

Oh this shyt finna get spicy.
:wow:

Sadly nothing will come of this

Jerry isnt get rid of this coaching staff after one season.

Also, this speaks volumes of the culture we have here.

Most if not all of the coaches here sans Nolan, have good track record in the league. There is ALOT of experience on this staff.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
IMO, Dak is better than Cousins. He's more close to Romo than people like to admit. I think if he's healthy, he'll succeed with a better ran organization. Cowboys problem is it's bigger than a QB cause he and Romo have given us great seasons and nothing to show for it. We don't commit to scheme offensively. We paid Zeke early and now he get more passes than rushes. The defense is a completely other sorry story

By biggest question is why hire an Offensive Head Coach when you had the #1 offense the year before? It made no sense and still doesn't
I think you and others think Dak is better than Cousins because Dak plays here. DC Cousins was basically about the same player as Dak around that time. You swap them out a few years ago you'd got the same results (8-10wins) outside of the illmatic year for Dak of 2016.

You hire an offensive coach because honestly a lot of fans don't know shyt. I'm not all knowing either so I'm not saying I am. Too many fans think because of google that if they mention some stats that makes their take legit while not breaking shyt down for reality not averages like this is a simulation. To win in the playoffs you're most likely going to play the better teams. Against those types of teams Dak and the Offense usually don't do jack shyt. I'm pretty sure that is somewhat true of all teams but I'm not a fan of all teams. I'm worried about the Boys and if you don't believe me look at how the Boys played against playoff and non playoff teams. I know the D is bad so save me that but I'm speaking on the number 1 offense stuff people love to mention. That's why that number 1 offense shyt is fugazy as fukk and only used for google nerds and nikkas watching too much espn type shows.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Here you go moving goal posts :mjlol:

You said Dak was leading the league in yards so he is elite. Your words, not mine

I didn't say leading the league in yards is the reason he's elite. I cited it as one reason why he should be considered elite. I followed that up with more. If you wanna debate then debate stop tryna act like a simpleton with these dumb ass posts and hide behind smilies instead of making an actual point. Which you still haven't done to explain how Dak ISN'T elite.

As far as the QBs:

Jimmy G’s garbage ass cost his team the super bowl. He did NOTHING to get them there in the playoffs and was trash in the Super Bowl

Goff made the Super Bowl BEFORE he got paid :mjlol:

Ryan was Elite the year he made the Super Bowl. He was the MVP and first team all-pro. Two feats Dak will NEVER accomplish.

I don't give a fukk about any of this Juelzing about Jimmy G and Goff. You listed those QB's and asked which one had a shot, and I told you, some had already been there recently and the others have a good shot this year or in the future. You can spend all day dissecting why and how they got there, the fact is they got there. Oh so Matt Ryan was elite that year? Just that one year? But now he's not? What made him elite then and not since?

There are 3 Elite Qbs right now:

Mahomes
Rodgers
Wilson

Dak is nowhere near their level.

Im done this back and forth. A majority of people would agree that Dak isnt an elite QB. I dont even know why im wasting my time here

What makes Rodgers and Wilson better than Dak at this point in your opinion?

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I didn't say leading the league in yards is the reason he's elite. I cited it as one reason why he should be considered elite. I followed that up with more. If you wanna debate then debate stop tryna act like a simpleton with these dumb ass posts and hide behind smilies instead of making an actual point. Which you still haven't done to explain how Dak ISN'T elite.

I don't give a fukk about any of this Juelzing about Jimmy G and Goff. You listed those QB's and asked which one had a shot, and I told you, some had already been there recently and the others have a good shot this year or in the future. You can't spend all day dissecting why and how they got there, the fact is they got there. Oh so Matt Ryan was elite that year? Just that one year? But now he's not? What made him elite then and not since?

What makes Rodgers and Wilson better than Dak at this point in your opinion?
Its obvious you arent trying to have a genuine discussion.

Either you are lacking reading comprehension or you are being obtuse on purpose. I laid out ALL the reasons and evidence to support my claim.

You are in the minority. Just be fine with that breh. Its ok to be different.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Peace fam. I think Andy Reid and the Chiefs front office knew what type of player Mahomes was which is why they traded up to get him. We let Dak go, then we're going to be rotating QB's in and out until we struck Gold.

Elite QB's flourish under Elite coaching and Elite front offices. We have neither. If by chance we get an Elite level QB like Mahomes in the draft, I don't trust this staff or front office to tap into that potential.
They knew of the potential but he wouldn't been there if he was seen as that type of talent he is now before he played is what I'm saying. Yeah they traded up but for qb's that happens every year even bums like Paxton. Lynch so gone traded up for. As far as rotating qb's maybe maybe not. I'm not with that scarred shyt of because it happens once before it will definitely happen the exact same way again.

You might be right the QB can't tap into that potential but I'm keeping it funky I'm not sure if we ever see a 2016 from Dak ever again. Dude will keep up just decent enough like Romo to stay average for the next 5/6 till that Dak love turns to hate like it did for some with Romo.

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Its obvious you arent trying to have a genuine discussion.

Either you are lacking reading comprehension or you are being obtuse on purpose. I laid out ALL the reasons and evidence to support my claim.

You are in the minority. Just be fine with that breh. Its ok to be different.

If i missed it then please link me to the post where you laid it out. I'm tryna have a discussion about this but all you wanna do is post smilies and dance around answers.

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nobody would say Dak is better than Mahomes.

But right now KC has 9 takeaways on defense.

Seattle has 10.

Dallas has 3.

That's why the shyt goofy to me when ppl talk about records tryna shyt on Dak.

If you swap Dak for Mahomes/Wilson right now there is not going to be a major difference in this team's win loss record. I don't think either of them have us in any better standing right now, tbh.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Dak was on pace to break an NFL records in passing yardage and yet we're still losing games. Dak didn't even play this week and he's still leading the league in yardage, so I don't know what else he needs to do to show he's 'elite' other than leave and go to an organization that isn't as dysfunctional as the cowboys. Jerry Jones thinks that Mike Nolan is doing an ok job despite putting out arguably the worst defense in cowboys history and one of the worst in the nfl period. THAT'S the problem. It starts with the 'GM', and nothing will change until that changes.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
lol,... why yall spend so much time arguing with OTHER fans??
shyt what else is there to do regarding this team? I'm not about to argue with other teams fans about this team. fukk them. Even if disagree with cats in here at times I know its all coming from a place of wanting to be better from actual fans. That's my rationale on your question.