Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Exact Same issue we have here

So what does that have to do with what you said:

QBs that arent elite and take up a bulk of the salary cap dont win championships, period.

Look at Watson. Hes better than Dak but his team is 1-5 and their future looks horrible at the moment

You didn't say nothin about the front office. You're saying Watson isn't elite and he's taking up a bulk of the salary cap, as if that's a reason why they're bad?

And Watson is elite and so is Dak. And if they ain't then who is? Its only 1 Patrick Mahomes out there.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I said it on CZ, Jerry has the luxury of a fanbase that is accustomed to being average.

Most of this fanbase would rather to continue to go 8-8 with Dak than start over.

QBs that arent elite and take up a bulk of the salary cap dont win championships, period.

Look at Watson. Hes better than Dak but his team is 1-5 and their future looks horrible at the moment
I've said similar on there. These dudes are the types to marry the first chick that lets them fukk. That's why cats always ask that stupid whats the exact plan so they don't have to do anything to you hold their hands though the exact plan to get player x on the team. Sometimes you have to take a short term L (letting Dak go) to potentially improve for the long term, similar to KC. Nobody knew Mahommes was going to be this or he would've went first but KC was like fam we tired of being the first game on wildcard Saturday and made a change that worked out for them. Where would they've been if they just stuck with Smith on the he's okay lets just improve the D?

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
So what does that have to do with what you said:

You didn't say nothin about the front office. You're saying Watson isn't elite and he's taking up a bulk of the salary cap, as if that's a reason why they're bad?

And Watson is elite and so is Dak. And if they ain't then who is? Its only 1 Patrick Mahomes out there.
I just explained nikka

Watson isnt good enough to overcome an inept front office and neither is Dak

And im not even going to comment on you saying Dak is elite :mjlol:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Why do people keep comparing Dak to Cousins

Cousins was a backup and didn't start a full season until the last year of his rookie contract.. They won the division and lost to the packers in the wild card game, but after only playing one full season, they had no choice but to franchise him. And he didn't show any progress in those 2 years he was franchised.

Dak has started every game since his rookie year. Been to the playoffs twice and got a playoff win. He's also won games in prime time which was the knock on Cousins. He's also progressed since his rookie season. going from just hand the ball to to zeke and be a game manager, to not being able to throw for over 200 - 300 yards and being in a shootout, to being a QB that can actually make big plays.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Well your management isn’t as bad, at least you have hope with draft picks
Trust me, it is

As bad as B.O.B was, the Texans won their division and or made the playoffs 4 out of the last 5 seasons. 1 of those seasons was with Osweiller, and the other was with Hoyer.

The Cowboys havent made the playoffs in back fo back seasons since 2006/2007

Yea we have picks, but the front office has shown, they dont know what the fukk they are doing when it comes to building a defense.

I can write an essay on all of the gaffes they have made over the last 8 seasons on defense

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I just explained nikka

Watson isnt good enough to overcome an inept front office and neither is Dak

And im not even going to comment on you saying Dak is elite :mjlol:

Your original post didn't say shyt about the front office to stop cappin and tryna move goal posts.

Now onto the point you're now trying to make, how many supposed "elite" QBs are good enough to overcome an inept front office? Drew Brees is going to the HOF but New Orleans had a lot of 8-8/7-9 seasons with him.

Dak leads the league in passing yards and didn't even play this week but he's not elite :mjgrin: So answer the question then, who are these elite QBs right now?

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I disagree with the Lamb pick but agree with everything else. Dak is DC Cousins. He will leave here and people will find out he's just an average QB. I would've thought after all this time folks were tired of the 8-8/9-7 shyt but guess not. That's who Dak is esp since we can all agree dude hasn't been close to replicating that 2016 season.

IMO, Dak is better than Cousins. He's more close to Romo than people like to admit. I think if he's healthy, he'll succeed with a better ran organization. Cowboys problem is it's bigger than a QB cause he and Romo have given us great seasons and nothing to show for it. We don't commit to scheme offensively. We paid Zeke early and now he get more passes than rushes. The defense is a completely other sorry story

By biggest question is why hire an Offensive Head Coach when you had the #1 offense the year before? It made no sense and still doesn't

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
im down on Zeke a bit, but I think the NFL on a whole ruined RB's. I dont think Zeke is in decline, but unlike the backs of old, they all had fullbacks blocking for them. I dont know why the NFL got away from using FB's. They made the run game so easy for great RB's. This whole pass first thing is just so unnecessary and doesnt really work any better than the old offenses who had FB's.

Last edited:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Your original post didn't say shyt about the front office to stop cappin and tryna move goal posts.

Now onto the point you're now trying to make, how many supposed "elite" QBs are good enough to overcome an inept front office? Drew Brees is going to the HOF but New Orleans had a lot of 8-8/7-9 seasons with him.

Dak leads the league in passing yards and didn't even play this week but he's not elite :mjgrin: So answer the question then, who are these elite QBs right now?
I said what I said

Ive gone over the ineptitude of the front office time and time again.

Point me to the non-elite QB that has won a Super Bowl, taking a majority of the teams Salary Cap.

Thats right, you cant

And you citing Dak’s yards as proof that hes elite is showing you lack football acumen :mjlol:

Jameis led that stat last season and he is on the bench

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
Don't pay RB's. Period. We would be losing nothing but some pass blocking with Pollard in there right now but he'd make up for it in other areas

Paying Zeke and the Gimp and not paying Byron and Dak is a big reason why we so trash
even playing Madden doing fantasy draft the CPU knows you grab the QB's and CB's first

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Dak is far beyond average. We were hearing even on here how Dalton never had these weapons in Cincinnati and he would come in here and do his thing. He struggled to put up 10 points. We saw how several other qbs aside from Romo did here and they didn't manage to win a game as a starter.

Bring Mahomes here and he wouldn't be the Mahomes we know. Dak literally has to average 40 points a game in order to win these games. Look at what Mahomes is scoring out there in KC. He'd be losing a lot of these games as well. We had the number 1 offense in the league until Dak went out. I'd love to know what fantasy numbers some other qb or a rookie qb is going to put up. Trevor Lawrence is going to come in here and average 45 points and like 550 yards a game?

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I said what I said

Ive gone over the ineptitude of the front office time and time again.

Point me to the non-elite QB that has won a Super Bowl, taking a majority of the teams Salary Cap.

Thats right, you cant

And you citing Dak’s yards as proof that hes elite is showing you lack football acumen :mjlol:

Jameis led that stat last season and he is on the bench

You trying to equate a team's win-loss record to the QB and you talking about my football acumen? You sound goofy :gucci:

Dak is elite. The cats on Twitter who break down the ALL-22 each week have laid out over the last couple years. He makes every throw, he throws guys open, and he puts up the numbers to back it up. Every advanced stat puts him in that class. The numbers are just the icing on the cake.

Your second question is dumb because how many non-elite QB's have taken up the majority of a team's salary cap? And who do you consider elite? You keep dodging the question of who the elite QBs are right now who we should supposedly be looking to upgrade Dak from.

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
Dak is far beyond average. We were hearing even on here how Dalton never had these weapons in Cincinnati and he would come in here and do his thing. He struggled to put up 10 points. We saw how several other qbs aside from Romo did here and they didn't manage to win a game as a starter.

Bring Mahomes here and he wouldn't be the Mahomes we know. Dak literally has to average 40 points a game in order to win these games. Look at what Mahomes is scoring out there in KC. He'd be losing a lot of these games as well. We had the number 1 offense in the league until Dak went out. I'd love to know what fantasy numbers some other qb or a rookie qb is going to put up. Trevor Lawrence is going to come in here and average 45 points and like 550 yards a game?
All facts Kev

Funny thing about "elite" QB's like Mahomes, the Chiefs win the games when he drives the bus and just manages the game. I think some of their most highest scoring, productive passing games they've lost.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
You trying to equate a team's win-loss record to the QB and you talking about my football acumen? You sound goofy :gucci:

Dak is elite. The cats on Twitter who break down the ALL-22 each week have laid out over the last couple years. He makes every throw, he throws guys open, and he puts up the numbers to back it up. Every advanced stat puts him in that class. The numbers are just the icing on the cake.

Your second question is dumb because how many non-elite QB's have taken up the majority of a team's salary cap? And who do you consider elite? You keep dodging the question of who the elite QBs are right now who we should supposedly be looking to upgrade Dak from.
This post is all over the place :mjlol:

You are equating yards thrown as to whether or not a QB is elite or not. Probably the dumbest thing ive read in this thread and thats saying something considering @Dak Pawgscott posts in here

All-22 cats on twitter? :russ::russ::russ::russ: Go back and find their all-22 posts after the Eagles, Bears, Bills, Packers, Patriots games last year.

How many non-elite QBs take up a majority of their teams’s salary Cap? :russ:

Stafford
Ryan
Cousins
Dak
Jimmy G
Brees
Wentz
Goff
Big Ben
Watson

Now from this list, which one of them has a legit shot at a Super Bowl?