Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
naw dez sounds just like a cowboys fan instead of an ex player. He says the exact same things I be hearing in this thread.
Nah

The difference is there were a bunch of fans who have maintained their stance since the draft @*DalMem*

Dez wasnt saying this last year, or the year before that, or the year before that

Also its clown shyt to be working out with Zeke and calling Jaylon his brother on twitter, just to trash them now

Dez wants to come off as this supreme football mind all the time on twitter and its corny

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
The good thing is he has much better pocket presence than Dak

:mjtf:

Dalton has shown he could lead an offense with less talent than the one he just inherited.

Dak is gettin these nikkas aired out. On the flip side you got a guy that's use to protecting AJ Green. Now he has 3 no. 1's. I'm ready to see what the offense is going to look like.

At Least DAL has a TON of weapons

:weirdo:

3 things from today

1. Dalton gonna be fine. I trust him more to see what the defense doing. Can he make all the throws necessary is the key.

2. Our makeshift line aint all that bad. They actually been holding up just fine. No holding penalties in key situations like when Tyron and Lael out there...
:mjlol:

Ion know if anyone caught it during the game but Romo said, “many people wonder how the Cowboys offense [disappears, goes cold (something like that)] with all the weapons they have on offense.

Only thing that crossed my mind was “Romo is many people”

edit: this was before the Dak injury
how did they go so cold yesterday?

Dalton’s mobility (or lack there of) with this makeshift line is going to be an issue.
It could be the Brandon Weeden effect where the backup looks good coming in for immediate relief but once the opponent game plans for him he goes back to looking like shyt.

called it :wow:

Last edited:

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dak covers for the stench that is our team
That means nothing if our schemes are shyt. The O-Line needs help badly....the season is whatever at this point. I'd rather see what the young offensive linemen can do and play the younger LBs as well. Evaluate the talent since we didn't have a pre-season

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
defense wasnt THAT bad yesterday

honestly i think we defended kyler murray as good as we possibly could

shut out first quarter

14 of their 21 in the 1st half came off back to back fumbles
As if we needed more evidence that you dont know what the fukk u are watching :mjlol:

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm down for a complete rebuild as long as McCarthy is gone too:yeshrug:

Nah. McCarthy here for the next 8-10 years. They need to draft the O and D linemen and find a gem at QB. Zeke will still be here along with Lamb. Gotta trust the process. It's gonna take a good 2 years. I just hope Diggs don't get discouraged. He's playing well for a rookie. He just needs a better D line

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
They looked ok but Murray was a bit off.

Once the turnovers started coming, they folded.

But @Ethnic Vagina Finder told me turnovers are a part of the game that we need to accept.

They gave up 265 yards rushing with an average of 7.5 everything time they ran the ball.

And speaking of turnovers, the defense has only created 3 all year.......... 3.

when your defense

gives up 5.1 yards per rush on the season
cant create turnovers
can't stop the run

The offense has to hold the ball for 40 minutes in time of possession AND score a TD every time the have the ball.

Impossible

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Nah. McCarthy here for the next 8-10 years. They need to draft the O and D linemen and find a gem at QB. Zeke will still be here along with Lamb. Gotta trust the process. It's gonna take a good 2 years. I just hope Diggs don't get discouraged. He's playing well for a rookie. He just needs a better D line

If we're hoping to find a gem at QB it will take more than 2 years. Our young WR's will have been through at least, 3-4 QB's in as many years and will get frustrated and bounce.

Shed some of these bad contracts, fix the O line with a stud Tackle in the first, secondary in the 2nd, DL mainly DT in the mid rounds.