Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Concerning Dak....he has 2 options. Heal up and sign a deal with the Cowboys and win your division every now and then and get paid or go to a better ran Football team and not waste his prime. Like Ware. My issue with Dak is that he's not a bad QB. I've stated he's actually very good but like Romo he's not good enough to overcome a bad Football team. With Dak, we woulda had a 9-7 record and him gaudy numbers only to lose in the wildcard or 2nd rd. More treading for this team. When our foundation needs to be completely re-done. That Lamb pick was utterly stupid and I stand by that still

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Dallas has never had a black franchise QB so i'm riding with Dak until the wheels fall off.

We will never see a black head coach in our lifetimes neither :snoop:
@Dwight Howard I thought I was making up shyt and a c00n for saying this obvious shyt??? Now here is proof I know what I'm talking about regarding some fans love of Dak and representation in general.

Here is an article on Kirk Cousins that say the same shyt some have been saying on here regarding Dak but I guess they're also :mjpls: Even though Kirk all white

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Concerning Dak....he has 2 options. Heal up and sign a deal with the Cowboys and win your division every now and then and get paid or go to a better ran Football team and not waste his prime. Like Ware. My issue with Dak is that he's not a bad QB. I've stated he's actually very good but like Romo he's not good enough to overcome a bad Football team. With Dak, we woulda had a 9-7 record and him gaudy numbers only to lose in the wildcard or 2nd rd. More treading for this team. When our foundation needs to be completely re-done. That Lamb pick was utterly stupid and I stand by that still
I disagree with the Lamb pick but agree with everything else. Dak is DC Cousins. He will leave here and people will find out he's just an average QB. I would've thought after all this time folks were tired of the 8-8/9-7 shyt but guess not. That's who Dak is esp since we can all agree dude hasn't been close to replicating that 2016 season.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
If we're hoping to find a gem at QB it will take more than 2 years. Our young WR's will have been through at least, 3-4 QB's in as many years and will get frustrated and bounce.

Shed some of these bad contracts, fix the O line with a stud Tackle in the first, secondary in the 2nd, DL mainly DT in the mid rounds.

That will require trading almost every player with trade value

Zach Martin
Jaylon Smith
Michael Gallup
La'el Collins

Dak has proved he can function and be effective behind a patch work offensive line, So Collins and Martin will fetch high draft picks
Gallup at this point won't get you anything but maybe a 3rd round pick at best
Same with Smith

Lawrence, Zeke and Cooper have bad contracts.
Tyron Smith isn't worth a 1st round pick unless his medical paperwork is spotless.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I disagree with the Lamb pick but agree with everything else. Dak is DC Cousins. He will leave here and people will find out he's just an average QB. I would've thought after all this time folks were tired of the 8-8/9-7 shyt but guess not. That's who Dak is esp since we can all agree dude hasn't been close to replicating that 2016 season.
I said it on CZ, Jerry has the luxury of a fanbase that is accustomed to being average.

Most of this fanbase would rather to continue to go 8-8 with Dak than start over.

QBs that arent elite and take up a bulk of the salary cap dont win championships, period.

Look at Watson. Hes better than Dak but his team is 1-5 and their future looks horrible at the moment

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said it on CZ, Jerry has the luxury of a fanbase that is accustomed to being average.

Most of this fanbase would rather to continue to go 8-8 with Dak than start over.

QBs that arent elite and take up a bulk of the salary cap dont win championships, period.

Look at Watson. Hes better than Dak but his team is 1-5 and their future looks horrible at the moment
I hope your not blaming Watson for managements bad moves