Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
What context clues ? What do you have that either did not come from Jane Slater, or was not some "sources say" shyt.

Again, he wanted a 4 year deal, not a 5 year deal. The 35 to 37 was for a 5 year deal...not a 4 year deal...
You can't ask me what do I have when we both got our info from "sources say" my man. Do you not see the wtf in that? He still should've took the 5yr deal not like if he balled out they wouldn't re done the contract in the 5th year. If he turned d and own 35-37 on a 5 year deal that would be 175-180 you're saying he would've took 15-20 mill less on a 4yr deal and that's if he was getting 40 mill a season for 4 years? I'm not believing that fam (but you could be right)that's why I said context clues

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Skeletor is still Skeletor.

Being a problem is not the same as THE problem. I’m probably preaching to the choir here.

It’s not Tony Romo
It’s not Dak Prescott
It’s not Zeke Elliott
It’s not Jason Garrett
It’s not Wade Phillips
It’s not Chan Gailey
It’s not Joey Galloway
It’s not Demarcus Lawrence
It’s not Jaylon Smith
It’s not Barry Switzer
It’s not Rob Marinelli
It’s not Anthony Wright
It’s not Quincy Carter
It’s not Chad Hutchinson
It’s not Bill Parcells

It’s never been them as the problem. Only one person (and family) have been here since that 1996 graphic came up in its entirety. He is the constant in all of this. He signs these checks and hires these coaches and thinks he’s the greatest football mind ever since he won three rings when Bill Clinton was in his first term as president. He knows his general manager is incompetent but he won’t do anything about it. He will never see another Lombardi in his lifetime if he continues this route.

I’m listening to him now on the fan. Forever the delusional optimist. He said he’s ok with Mike Nolan. Is he serious? Is he ok with looking at the worst defense in the history of this franchise? This team is an onside kick from being 1-5.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
If we dont draft Fields (:mjcry:)

This is who I want

9b72c8b0-d6bf-11ea-afb6-8393b703370a

End this Jaylon Smith experiment

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Dez bytchass was working with Zeke all in the offseason.

What the definition of a bytch nikka.

Thank GAWD this retard is out of the locker room. :camby:

Dez probably lost respect for him when he came to the workout hungover from chasing white women all night in Uptown.

Meanwhile, Derrick Henry works out like a mad man at the SandersFit Center in South Dallas every offseason.

4.4 miles separates a 100M bytch nikka vs 50M real nikka.

South Dallas:

Uptown:

zzcd.jpg

1kxnWKE.png

Last edited:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
And I don’t care to hear the “Jerry has fallen back a bit over the years” any longer. I’m guilty of that shyt but no more. All of that is hot air. He still has way to much influence on what happens on the field. Why not hire a young mind that sees and knows the game today? This is a copycat league. Why not go out and copy what the Rams with Mcvey or the Niners with Shanahan did? Why not go out and get a Bienemy or even an Eberflus?

Because he knows those coaches are going to want control of what happens on the field and decides who plays by holding players accountable. So he hires a retread and I usually hate retread head coaches. Until Jerry literally says “I am stepping down from the general manager position”, and I see new blood that is an actual gm, fukk what Jerry says and Jerry does.

Last edited:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dez probably lost respect for him when he came to the workout hungover from chasing white women all night in Uptown.

Meanwhile, Derrick Henry works out like a mad man at the SandersFit Center in South Dallas every offseason.

4.4 miles separates a 100M bytch nikka vs 50M real nikka.

South Dallas:

Uptown:

zzcd.jpg

1kxnWKE.png

Zeke fiancee

Elliot-and-Woodard.jpg

IxCr6O4.jpg

She was with him at the S.O.C. visit as well.

Derrick Henry tho. :mjpls:

DTdCOcYU8AA7JUb.jpg

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
defense wasnt THAT bad yesterday

honestly i think we defended kyler murray as good as we possibly could

shut out first quarter

14 of their 21 in the 1st half came off back to back fumbles

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Yeah i thought the whole beef with Dak contract was that he wanted a 4 year deal with 3 years guaranteed and the 4th year to be a player option that was up to him, and the cowboys wanted to sign him to a 5 year deal, which is what the traditional deal is for most QB's, were the first 3 years are guaranteed, the 4th year is guaranteed IF you are on the roster by a certain date but it up to the team, and the 5th year has very little guaranteed money, which is why you see a lot of teams release a qb with 1 year left on their deal. Dallas told Dak aint no qb in the history of the nfl ever signed a contract that gave them 3 years guaranteed money AND a 4th year that was completely up to the QB so it was no way they were doing that. Dak told them well that is the only type of contract I am signing with you. Again, outside of Jane Slater, who is wrong about virtually everything, I never heard anybody talk about this "he wanted 40 million a year"

I actually don't think Dak cares about playing for the Dallas cowboys very much, which is why he didn't sign that traditional deal. I think him and his only new there would be lots of teams signing up to pay him a 5 year deal after he was tagged twice, so why would he accept it now?

What they offered him last year and want he wanted is the real question. They probably offered him some bullshyt for him to turn it down. I don't think he ever wanted to be the highest paid QB. But after the season he had last year, the price went up. They had no other viable options. If he signed a 4 year deal, he would've been able to hit the open market at 30 which is younger than Russell Wilson's age right now. He would've been in line for another monster pay day.

But at the end of the day, he probably thinking about how much turnover the team will have gone through.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
defense wasnt THAT bad yesterday

honestly i think we defended kyler murray as good as we possibly could

shut out first quarter

14 of their 21 in the 1st half came off back to back fumbles
They looked ok but Murray was a bit off.

Once the turnovers started coming, they folded.

But @Ethnic Vagina Finder told me turnovers are a part of the game that we need to accept.