Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
LAW Nation spent the entire broadcast talking about how Dak would've done this and that, like they didn't have just 1 win with Dak at QB.
That's why I said for some esp some of these black dudes this shyt is about representation like this a Jackie Robinson situation in 2020 and I don't give a fukk what nobody says. Dak had stats but fam we weren't winning games but at least he made them look prettier. FOH we ain't no ig thot. Dak is still on the same level as the Dalton and them. One game never changes my mind just like I didn't think Dak was average until a year and half later. It wasn't just one game that got me to where I am now but some people are hype to say they're right after anything goes their way.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Voch has been even more insufferable.
What has he been saying? I can't lie these Dak stans that are feeling they are getting revenge now better chill. They act like the pendulum definitely won't swing back around like Dak is Mahommes. I'll also keep saying this they better pray Dalton does play better because if we stink to get a top pick Dak might not be here but they can take solace in the fact number 1 is out of the question where we know Dak wouldn't be here no more.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
You gotta put what he said fam
My bad it was posted in the game thread

wyx7faovu5u51.jpg

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
My bad it was posted in the game thread

wyx7faovu5u51.jpg
Dez reminds me of most people that are controlled by their emotions. I don't follow Dez but if he never tells us when he's wrong I can't take that seriously. Everybody can crow when they're right but what about the failures unless you the Floyd Mayweather of drafting. If that's the case you need to start something to get a new career popping if its that easy.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
OH.. and for those still questioning Dak and his contract negotiations.

Dak only wanted a 4 year deal
Dallas wanted 5

Now you can say, that he wanted to get a bigger deal once the new TV money comes in with a bigger cap. But maybe he wanted the option of leaving while he still had most of his youth to try and win with another team :scust:

Of course he loved Dallas, but he didn't want to go out like a Tony Romo. Then they fired the one person who had his back (Jason Garrett).

Yeah i thought the whole beef with Dak contract was that he wanted a 4 year deal with 3 years guaranteed and the 4th year to be a player option that was up to him, and the cowboys wanted to sign him to a 5 year deal, which is what the traditional deal is for most QB's, were the first 3 years are guaranteed, the 4th year is guaranteed IF you are on the roster by a certain date but it up to the team, and the 5th year has very little guaranteed money, which is why you see a lot of teams release a qb with 1 year left on their deal. Dallas told Dak aint no qb in the history of the nfl ever signed a contract that gave them 3 years guaranteed money AND a 4th year that was completely up to the QB so it was no way they were doing that. Dak told them well that is the only type of contract I am signing with you. Again, outside of Jane Slater, who is wrong about virtually everything, I never heard anybody talk about this "he wanted 40 million a year"

I actually don't think Dak cares about playing for the Dallas cowboys very much, which is why he didn't sign that traditional deal. I think him and his only new there would be lots of teams signing up to pay him a 5 year deal after he was tagged twice, so why would he accept it now?

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Dez reminds me of most people that are controlled by their emotions. I don't follow Dez but if he never tells us when he's wrong I can't take that seriously. Everybody can crow when they're right but what about the failures unless you the Floyd Mayweather of drafting. If that's the case you need to start something to get a new career popping if its that easy.
Yea facts

Plus he was all on that “my brother” wave when it came to Zeke and Jaylon not too long ago and now throwing them under the bus :hhh:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I mean...Amari could be better...but when you put him on film he is the main reason why Ceedee is open in the slot and seam so much, cause that safety is just about always drifting over toward him...

His blocking on the edge's is not very good though...one thing I do miss about Dez and...I can't believe I'm typing this, T-Rex Williams :scust:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Yeah i thought the whole beef with Dak contract was that he wanted a 4 year deal with 3 years guaranteed and the 4th year to be a player option that was up to him, and the cowboys wanted to sign him to a 5 year deal, which is what the traditional deal is for most QB's, were the first 3 years are guaranteed, the 4th year is guaranteed IF you are on the roster by a certain date but it up to the team, and the 5th year has very little guaranteed money, which is why you see a lot of teams release a qb with 1 year left on their deal. Dallas told Dak aint no qb in the history of the nfl ever signed a contract that gave them 3 years guaranteed money AND a 4th year that was completely up to the QB so it was no way they were doing that. Dak told them well that is the only type of contract I am signing with you. Again, outside of Jane Slater, who is wrong about virtually everything, I never heard anybody talk about this "he wanted 40 million a year"

I actually don't think Dak cares about playing for the Dallas cowboys very much, which is why he didn't sign that traditional deal. I think him and his only new there would be lots of teams signing up to pay him a 5 year deal after he was tagged twice, so why would he accept it now?
Eh context clues says he was looking for closer to 40 if not 40 if he didn't take the 35-37 offer most seem to speak on. We really doing the well I didn't hear it so I can't make an educated guess routine?

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Eh context clues says he was looking for closer to 40 if not 40 if he didn't take the 35-37 offer most seem to speak on. We really doing the well I didn't hear it so I can't make an educated guess routine?

What context clues ? What do you have that either did not come from Jane Slater, or was not some "sources say" shyt.

Again, he wanted a 4 year deal, not a 5 year deal. The 35 to 37 was for a 5 year deal...not a 4 year deal...