Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The cowboy youtubers love some dak

Their reasoning makes no sense, because they think Dak making blowouts look less embarrassing is better than just being blown out.
I'm trying my best to not go off on Mark Holmes and his retard son. :unimpressed:
That live reaction video last week when his son was arguing with their friend sounded like 2 slow kids arguing.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
As a Cowboy fan, coming in this thread is starting to become unbearable. I don't know if nikkas trolls disguised as fans or what. Im borderline ready to abandon this thread :scusthov:

When Stephen A Smith says he hates Cowboys fans, some of you make it easy to see why.

The defense is ass. Either the coaches are that incompetent or the players either don't give a fukk or are just plain stupid. If Poe started tonight then that's on the coaches. Worely is not a starting cornerback. Thompson and Woods are not starting NFL safeties. Eziekel Elliott has been spoiled and pampered since the day Dallas drafted him. He got more props and respect since Week 1 in 2016.

You pay talent, but if they are not leaders what's the point? Lawrence isn't a leader. Jaylon Smith isn't a leader. This team is mentally weak. Dak is really the only leader they have and they couldn't even get inspired to win for him.

Like i've been saying since week 2, the Quarterback position isn't the problem and when it's all said and done, the summer of 2019 will go down as one of the worst off seasons in Cowboys history. The gave out 4 long term deals to players that resulted in your best corner leaving at the end of the year, and your "franchise" quarterback without a deal altogether. Zeke held out because for the past 3 years, Dallas ownership, Dallas media, national media and cowboys fans essentially told Zeke that the offense ran through him and Dak was an afterthought. So he holds out with 2 years left on his contract. DeMarcus Lawrence threatens to delay offseason surgery so he doesn't have to play on the franchise tag, and while they gave Jaylon Smith a team friendly extension you fail to make sure the defensive line he plays behind isn't going to make him ineffective. They have an opportunity to trade Tyron Smith for an all pro safety because they honestly believe their team was a super bowl contender. Now he's out for the year. Frederick was coming off a serious disease and not once did it dawn on them to find a replacement just in case he decided to hang it up or if the got hurt.

When Bill Parcells quit, the Jones family was smart enough to bring in Wade because he ran the same defense. And when they fired Wade, they were smart enough to bring in Rob Ryan who also ran a 3-4. All of the pieces were in plays roster wise... then they turn around, fire Ryan and bring in coaches that didn't fit with the talent they already had. They did the EXACT same thing this offseason.

If Dallas has a starter at a position, they simply refuse to draft/sign a starting caliber player to back them up.

And lastly with Dak. He has every right to get as much money as he possibly can from this team, because they've shown how incompetent they are when it comes to building a title contender. If they draft a rookie to replace him, by the time they are worth paying, it will be in the final year of their rookie deal or something and by then 4 years will have passed. And like I said before, the Dallas sports media is a fukking joke. They people who are legit seem to be silenced or muzzled by the Jones family.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
OH.. and for those still questioning Dak and his contract negotiations.

Dak only wanted a 4 year deal
Dallas wanted 5

Now you can say, that he wanted to get a bigger deal once the new TV money comes in with a bigger cap. But maybe he wanted the option of leaving while he still had most of his youth to try and win with another team :scust:

Of course he loved Dallas, but he didn't want to go out like a Tony Romo. Then they fired the one person who had his back (Jason Garrett).

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Scott Van Pelt really said this team can wake up tomorrow and say "Hey, we're still in 1st place", being 1st place in the NFCE is like winning 1st place in an ugly bytch contest.:mjlol:

You think that Amari is worth the money? Stop letting stats form your opinion.
I mean I've watched every game he's played in. He's dominant production-wise outside of a few games. Arguably the best route runner in the league and routinely makes amazing catches.