*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Epenesa is a top 10 pick...top 5 even
i want garrett to coach the cowgirls but i wanna see urban meyer in the nfl
Did you come up with that by yourself?

Also, saying that Epenesa is a top 5 pick doesn't make him one. He's more likely to fall in the 8-12 range.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Ive posted my thoughts many times. Hell even in your post that has you crying I added my own thoughts in the next fukking sentence. If you wasn’t whining you’d saw that part of the post.

Again who cares if some people care about my opinion or not? You seem to care a lot like that’s some trump card. Is your life that worthless you care what people you never saw or even know their real names think? Smh this is all online bullshyt to me fam. I could fukk your moms real easy like fam so I don’t think I’m anywhere close to a fakkit but if that makes you feel better run with that sir.
You cant do shyt you autistic fukk boy :mjlol:

fukk out my mentions. All you do is quote and spew bullshyt.

If Jason Witten becomes the coach of this team that will officially kill my cowboys standom:unimpressed:

I'm not watching one second of a jason witten coached team:unimpressed:

nikka you must’ve just wanted to post. Ain’t no fukking way in the world Witten about to be the next coach

This is all you do ^^^....eat a dikk :camby:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You cant do shyt you autistic fukk boy :mjlol:

fukk out my mentions. All you do is quote and spew bullshyt.

This is all you do ^^^....eat a dikk :camby:
Yeah I can do whatever I want inferior nikka. This is a messageboard stupid so excuses me for saying that Witten isn’t going to be the coach. Tell your dikkeating mother to eat a dikk inferior nikka

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I can do whatever I want inferior nikka. This is a messageboard stupid so excuses me for saying that Witten isn’t going to be the coach. Tell your dikkeating mother to eat a dikk inferior nikka
Shut the fukk up, u autistic fukk boy :mjlol:

MagnificentAfraidFieldspaniel-poster.jpg

This is philMonroe :mjlol:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You being a fukk boy is though

:camby:
Yep I’m a fukk boy because I made fun of you. That logic makes 100% sense. Get your inferior ass the fukk out here. Ole I don’t have my own thoughts but have many post to discredit that stupid claim. Stop being emotional nikka

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Yep I’m a fukk boy because I made fun of you. That logic makes 100% sense. Get your inferior ass the fukk out here. Ole I don’t have my own thoughts but have many post to discredit that stupid claim. Stop being emotional nikka
nikka fukk out of here

You are a fukk boy plain and simple. You know damn well you contribute nothing to these threads.

You have gotten in to it with jermaine, guru, dalmem, and others because of your fukkboy antics

Miss me with the all love shyt
Marcellus Wiley and TJ houzmenzadah (spelling) got me second guessing shytting on Dak. They are correct that Dak isnt getting the injury excuse alot of other guys would get :hubie:

fukk outta here with the pro black not shytting on Dak shyt. If that nikka too hurt to play good sit his average anyway ass down. Act like that nikka isn't inaccurate as fukk when he's 100%. fukk Dak as a football player.

This is all your hoe-ass does.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
nikka fukk out of here

You are a fukk boy plain and simple. You know damn well you contribute nothing to these threads.

You have gotten in to it with jermaine, guru, dalmem, and others because of your fukkboy antics

Miss me with the all love shyt

This is all your hoe-ass does.
I contribute disagreements instead of sucking dikk just to get along. That’s what bytches do. It’s always love nikka even though right I think you’re being a bytch. I don’t hold views like you seem to do. That’s what bytches do ole you got into with person xyz. Regarding the post you quoted bytch I also agree with people too but when you’re a bytch you only present that shows you to be right inferior nikka.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I contribute disagreements instead of sucking dikk just to get along. That’s what bytches do. It’s always love nikka even though right I think you’re being a bytch. I don’t hold views like you seem to do. That’s what bytches do ole you got into with person xyz. Regarding the post you quoted bytch I also agree with people too but when you’re a bytch you only present that shows you to be right inferior nikka.
nikka shut your hoe ass up :mjlol:

Youre a joke in here u fukk boy